Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State (853 Views)

Oba Of Ewuare Of Benin Visits Edo Indigenes In Rivers State / 6 Hustles Dominated By Hausa/fulani Tribe In Lagos (pictures) / Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by WotzupNG: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Below are pictures of a church in Rivers State destroyed by Hausa boys as shared by a Facebook user.

At about 8:30pm last night, while concluding a 3day Revival program in one of the newly established Assemblies of The Apostolic Church Okpako, situated along Onne F.O.T road Rivers State, Hausa boys from Trailer Park invaded the Church well armed. They destroyed the church building, cars packed outside the church, made away with valuable church properties, chairs, speakers and other sound equipments, money among others. They left many wounded with varying degrees of machete and knife cuts, they walked on new born babies like normal floors, mothers were left in tears as they were separated from their babies, they killed one guy who was resisting them, some children’s whereabout yet to be known as I speak, they pushed down one of the buildings people ran in for refuge and the wall fell on people leaving many badly injured. One of them was caught and handed over to the Police, but no serious action taken. This is happening here in Rivers State. They promised coming back to finish the work theyv started.

http://wotzup.ng/pictures-of-the-church-destroyed-by-hausa-boys-in-rivers/

Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by WotzupNG: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
more lalasticlala

Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by WotzupNG: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
more lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ok. Also show us the Mosque
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by conductor2: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
One Nigeria. Where are the "we Niger Deltans"?
I laugh in broken cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by AlienRobot: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Sorry to say this but a handful of Hausas are extremist...
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by MDsambo: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Op why are you showing us the church only? don't be a hypocrite, show us the destroyed Mosque also.
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by MDsambo: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
AlienRobot:
Sorry to say this but a handful of Hausas are extremist...

So are the Rivers indigenes
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by alBHAGDADI: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
They are simply obeying their satanic lust which tells them to destroy other religion.

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Yahweh will destroy them at last. Have you ever wondered why the Nations Jesus Christ is coming to do battle against are all Muslim Nations today?

Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc. They are all in your Bible but we're written in their ancient names e.g Iran was Persia, Saudi Arabia was Sheba, Turkey a former Christian nation called Lydia etc.
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by alBHAGDADI: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
MDsambo:
Op why are you showing us the church only? don't be a hypocrite, show us the destroyed Mosque also.
Whats there to be destroyed in a mosque? Mats?

Can you compare that to the musical instruments stolen by the Islamic warriors?

Why have you failed to condemn this incidence that has a proof but chose to talk about another one we are not sure of?

Barbarism lies in your religion. To you, this is tit for tat, but all the churches your terrorists have been destroying in northern Nigeria without any provocation are to be overlooked, right?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by Homeboiy: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Uka mmaputa

What's a female pant doing inside d churxh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by AlienRobot: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
MDsambo:

So are the Rivers indigenes
There are two kinds of extremist... Religion extrimist and others...

The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to be clouded by the facade called religion...

We are one brova
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by MDsambo: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Whats there to be destroyed in a mosque? Mats?

Can you compare that to the musical instruments stolen by the Islamic warriors?

Why have you failed to condemn this incidence that has a proof but chose to talk about another one we are not sure of?

Barbarism lies in your religion. To you, this is tit for tat, but all the churches your terrorists have been destroying in northern Nigeria without any provocation are to be overlooked, right?

Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by salam1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
They are simply obeying their satanic lust which tells them to destroy other religion.

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Yahweh will destroy them at last. Have you ever wondered why the Nations Jesus Christ is coming to do battle against are all Muslim Nations today?

Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc. They are all in your Bible but we're written in their ancient names e.g Iran was Persia, Saudi Arabia was Sheba, Turkey a former Christian nation called Lydia etc.

and which book days did. Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

The Christian relationship to the Old Testament is kind of confusing. It's often cited as the Old Law that Jesus came to fulfill, relieving (for example) the dietary requirements, and lets you treat passages like this one as no longer relevant. But Christians often cite Old Testament laws (for example, on homosexuality) so it can be a little hard to tell precisely what they believe.

There are also New Testament passages cited as justification to kill non-believers, e.g.

Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

As well as Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

The Bible is a long, complex document with many conflicting. If u know nothing about ur religion just keep quite
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by salam1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
And where is f picture of the burnt mosque?
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by salam1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

The Christian relationship to the Old Testament is kind of confusing. It's often cited as the Old Law that Jesus came to fulfill, relieving (for example) the dietary requirements, and lets you treat passages like this one as no longer relevant. But Christians often cite Old Testament laws (for example, on homosexuality) so it can be a little hard to tell precisely what they believe.

There are also New Testament passages cited as justification to kill non-believers, e.g.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

The Bible is a long, complex document with many conflicting
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by alBHAGDADI: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
salam1:
and which book days did. Deuteronomy 17:

The Bible is a long, complex document with many conflicting. If u know nothing about ur religion just keep quite
Kindly go through my profile to see threads where I addressed all these verse you have misquoted like every other Muslim does.
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by WotzupNG: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
lalasticlala seun obinoscopy mynd44 ishilove

why was the thread moved to the culture section. What has the destroying of a Church got to do with culture?

Is this an attempt to suppress the news?
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by salam1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Kindly go through my profile to see threads where I addressed all these verse you have misquoted like every other Muslim does.
same way u people v misquoted the quran
Re: Pictures Of The Church Destroyed By Hausa Boys In Rivers State by Okanokan(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
WotzupNG:

Below are pictures of a church in Rivers State destroyed by Hausa boys as shared by a Facebook user.

http://wotzup.ng/pictures-of-the-church-destroyed-by-hausa-boys-in-rivers/

What a sad commentary, our inability to manage our secular religiosity is telling on our unity. However, Op should be fair enough to also acknowledge the fact that a mosque was also destroyed during the fracas. A situation where mention is made of one and the other is left out only further create room for emotional outburst and crises, as a Christian i believe in fairness and justice and above all, ONE NIGERIA! Circumspection should be put to play when divisive emotion run riot in our country.

(1) (Reply)

Historical Facts Behind Idumuje Ugboko Palace Coup / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin / This Is The Potent Traditional Edo I Am Talking About..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.