Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,082 members, 7,987,828 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Daughter's Journey To Death - Woman Whose Daughter Died After Visiting An Alh - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter's Journey To Death - Woman Whose Daughter Died After Visiting An Alh (330 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter's Journey To Death - Woman Whose Daughter Died After Visiting An Alh by stepteemon: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
The woman whose daughter died a tragic death after an Abuja Alhaji,has spoken out about the events that led to her death.

As the controversy over the death of Joy Odama rages, her nother, Mrs. Philomena Odama, has opened up on the tragic incident, saying an Abuja-based millionaire should be held responsible for it. In an interview with Molly Kilete in Abuja, at the office of the non-governmental organisation championing the arrest and prosecution of the suspect, she tells a pathetic story.....Read full details here>>> http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/06/my-daughters-journey-to-death-woman.html

(1) (Reply)

Customs Warns Nigerians On Deadly Smuggling Rice / Finally : Police Officer Exposes The Latest Methods Used By Kidnappers... / Man Charged To Court For N100,000 Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.