Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. (937 Views)

Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads / Lagos Tailor Caught With Three Human Skulls In Ilorin (pic) / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
A man suspected to be a ritualist has been arrested with three human heads and other body parts at Gbongan, Ayedaade local council of Osun State.

Residents of the community who
perceived an offensive odour emanating
from a house were said to have raised the alarm and mobilised themselves to find out what was going on in a house where the offensive odour was coming from. The search led them to a ritualist’s den at Idifa, Ile-Eesu compound, Gbongan, where the strange discoveries were discovered.

The residents,according to sources, burst into the building and found three human heads and some other parts of the body. Some of the parts of the bodies were said to be decomposing. It was gathered that the people apprehended the suspected ritualist occupying the building and handed him over to the police.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs. Folasade Odoro, confirmed the incident, saying that investigation was still on to ensure that other fleeing suspects are arrested.
Source:
https://m.guardian.ng/news/man-arrested-with-three-human-heads-body-parts-in-osun-state/

cc: lalasticlala; mynd44

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by AroOkigbo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Na dem
awon skull miners and hustlers

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by StRichard(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nawao....these people re truly skull miners
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
StRichard:
Nawao....these people re truly skull miners

grin
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Skull Mining is good business....

#Afonja!
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by alcmene: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Even the dead are not allowed to rest in peace in the West as the heads will be put on rent for ritual purposes.

My advice : They should adopts concrete tombs in the entire West and also mandate all residents to be on neck armor.

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Simply put it thus: A YORUBA SKULL MINER WAS CAUGHT IN OSUN STATE, South West NIGERIA.

AFONJAS I HAIL OOOOO.
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 22, 2017
All this Afonja and Ncan nonsense... people are busy dying and getting killed and some childish fools are busy checking names. I swear Nigerians, una fall my hand!
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by alcmene: 5:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
All this Afonja and Ncan nonsense... people are busy dying and getting killed and some childish fools are busy checking names. I swear Nigerians, una fall my hand!

I have some push-up bra for sagged boobs

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:

SAVAGEHOOD!!!!

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by CowHard: 5:39am On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:

You no go make heaven I swear

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by CowHard: 5:43am On Jun 22, 2017
On a serious note, death penalty for ritual men in the entire Yoruba land.
Haba na only like money
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by alcmene: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2017
cowardSeun:

You no go make heaven I swear
Serves her right..
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Heads. by mohaMADbuari: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Why Many People Died During Offa Bank Robbery -kwara CP / Customs Vehicle set Ablaze After An Officer Killed A Cyclist (photos) / Suspected Mad Man Allegedly Rapes Woman In Asaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.