Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,862 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Help Save A Nairalander. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Save A Nairalander. (1475 Views)

Boy Kills Himself Because Of Bet9ja. Please Share To Save A Life / A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity / Can This Happen In Nigeria? Fishermen Risked Their Lives Trying To Save A Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save A Nairalander. by OfficialAwol(m): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hi Nairalanders! I had to throw shame away and speak up lest I die in silence.

My name is David. I'm based in enugu. First of four children. Mum died in 2005 while Dad has been in prison awaiting trial since 2009.

Since 2009 when Dad was arrested, I was in my Ss2 and have since then struggled through fire and rain to make things work for us. I was admitted into the Romantic Catholic seminary in October of 2011 but had to leave in 2015 when I could no longer pay my bills. But was allowed to complete my studies in Bigard memorial seminary Enugu from outside the seminary. So this year, it's my final year of philosophy. And our final exams are here but I'm at the danger of losing everything because I can't pay my bills.

These bills include 70k as school fees.
40k as registration for Bachelor of philosophy, an examination conducted by Portifica Urbaniana University of Rome. I would have ignored this exam for our Nigerian certificate which comes from Ibadan but we lost affiliation 2 years before we were admitted which means that the only valid certificate is that from Rome.
I've been working here in enugu but has not been paid my wages for three months. No way to eat nor pay these bills.

I know it's not easy for anyone right now, I also know that some might doubt my story. But think it like this, if it was easy for me, I wouldn't have chosen to go through this shame.

So in case anyone would wish to come to my aid, email me through umoked@gmail.com

or through GTBank

Account Name: Umoke David J
Account number: 0153900502

Attached below is the design of our intended exercise book that we use in saying thank to friends after our graduation.

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Kinhood Memes Compilation Episode 8 / Eminem's 'rap God' In The Guinness Books Of Record For Most Words / Davido Attracted Attention To His Fans As He Ride A Bicycle In London Street(p,v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.