Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,462 members, 7,908,331 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:54 AM

He's Growing A Pot Belly! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Growing A Pot Belly! (2171 Views)

Pot Belly Girls / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Growing A Pot Belly! by steeze(m): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2010
My guy has started growing a pot belly. He has tried everything to cut it down but nothing's working. It's starting to affect his self esteem. I keep telling him to stop beating himself up. That it's okay to have a pot. But is it okay, really? And what can he do to trim it cos he doesnt drink and he's been doing sit ups for a while?
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2010
Are you gay? undecided
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2010
by this notion I'm starting to think it's genetics. undecided
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by ikamefa(f): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you gay? undecided

" grin "

and so what?  " grin"

so this punter cannot have a pot-bellied husband? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic carry go jare tell him to eat more akpu  grin grin
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2010
ikamefa:

" grin "

and so what?  " grin"

so this punter cannot have a pot-bellied husband? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic carry go jare tell him to eat more akpu  grin grin

Did you notice the poster has a male gender on his profile? undecided
And here he is posting about "husband",
He has to tell us if he's gay or a transgender male
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by ikamefa(f): 1:11am On Jan 26, 2010
any body can have a husband jare!!!!! wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

transgendered oh, transplanted oh, invitro-sown oh who cares " grin"
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by steeze(m): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2010
@mama gee, am i gay? How did u arrive at that? Besides, aren't u supposed to be hating nigerian men or something? @everyone, i'm confused. I never said anything about a husband na. Abi una wan impose gay status on top my head? By "my guy," i meant my friend, my homie, my guy. It's a simple naija terminology.
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2010
steeze:

@mama gee, am i gay? How did u arrive at that? Besides, aren't u supposed to be hating nigerian men or something? @everyone, i'm confused. I never said anything about a husband na. Abi una wan impose gay status on top my head? By "my guy," i meant my friend, my homie, my guy. It's a simple naija terminology.
lol i know what you meant, people love to look for wahala on NL. lol grin grin grin
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by ikamefa(f): 1:16am On Jan 26, 2010
steeze:

well in this neck of the woods my Guy means my husband, my boy friend , the boy/guy  i be phorking presently

na'imean?  cheesy

you gotta be careful  jare  " grin "
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by agabaI23(m): 1:18am On Jan 26, 2010
He doesn't drink but he eats heavily especially high carb diets, he will grow belle.

BTW how much of sit-up does he do? How regular is he?

I will tell him what to do if he can follow the rules religiously and in a short time he will have 6 packs.

How old is he?
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Jan 26, 2010
steeze:

Okay I get it, You're a transgender male, Congratulations!!! wink

THE AMAKA:

lol i know what you meant, people love to look for wahala on NL. lol grin grin grin

psff,
Your 15mins of attention is up, no one invited you to this topic
So, bluff into thin air.
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:23am On Jan 26, 2010
mama-gee:

Okay I get it, You're a transgender male, Congratulations!!! wink

psff,
Your 15mins of attention is up, no one invited you to this topic
So, bluff into thin air.

lol do you really not hear yourself when you talk? im beginning to think youre 12 years old.
why everywhere i go, here you are with your typical senseless comments?
who invited me? its NL honey, WAKE UP!!!
no one invites anyone anywhere.
i think YOU you are just searching for your next high thrill for the evening.
and finally, was what i said even directed to you in the first place? was i even talking to you? how about YOU buzz off?
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by steeze(m): 1:27am On Jan 26, 2010
@mama gee, u crack me up!!! I guess ur transgender too, seeing as u hate all 9ja men. Congrats. @agaba, he's 24. Would love to hear ur solution.
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by agabaI23(m): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2010
He is too young to have a potbelly. Answer the remaining questions and I will give you my prescription.
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by Chiomaluv1(f): 1:37am On Jan 26, 2010
@Mama Gee.

I am quite new to NL and have been browsing thoroughly through the romance section quite a lot. I am sorry to say I think you shouldn't be here. You are only here for sarcasm.

Your posts are very ludicruos, rude, chauvinistic, illiberal, intransigent and full of sarcasm.  

You direct rude, discourteous and scurrilous remarks at every poster. Why not keep shut instead of doing such?. What substantiation do you have for you to have come to your non-chalant question that the poster is gay?,

Change your aggressive and bad-mannered personality otherwise everyone will hate you like they already seem to be.

Rgds
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Post
No it is not okay to have a potbelly, so tell your guy boyfriend to lose the beer bottle grin

THE AMAKA:

[color=#ff1199]lol do you really not hear yourself when you talk? im beginning to think youre 12 years old.
why everywhere i go, here you are with your typical senseless comments?
who invited me? its NL honey, WAKE UP!!!
no one invites anyone anywhere.
i think YOU you are just searching for your next high thrill for the evening.
and finally, was what i said even directed to you in the first place? was i even talking to you? how about YOU buzz off?

Oh my!!!! I thought you loved mamagee. . . . see how the river of love don dey run dry shocked shocked[/color]
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:46am On Jan 26, 2010
loved mama-gee since when? for where? yeah i thought she was funny as in funny to laugh at!!!
but sometimes she is just stoopid. no, that's most of the time.
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 26, 2010
Ouch!!!!
Na my wife them dey yab like that?
Alright, I'll talk to her tonight, hope mamagee will listen.
Been thinking of sending her back to her village sef. . . . she no know how to cook, na to dey make noise up and down.
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by mamagee3(f): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2010
FL Gators:

Ouch!!!!
Na my wife them dey yab like that?
Alright, I'll talk to her tonight, hope mamagee will listen.
Been thinking of sending her back to her village sef. . . . she no know how to cook, na to dey make noise up and down.

grin grin grin grin
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by agabaI23(m): 1:59am On Jan 26, 2010
Chioma-luv:

@Mama Gee.

I am quite new to NL and have been browsing thoroughly through the romance section quite a lot. I am sorry to say I think you shouldn't be here. You are only here for sarcasm.

Your posts are very ludicruos, rude, chauvinistic, illiberal, intransigent and full of sarcasm.  

You direct rude, discourteous and scurrilous remarks at every poster. Why not keep shut instead of doing such?. What substantiation do you have for you to have come to your non-chalant question that the poster is gay?,

Change your aggressive and bad-mannered personality otherwise everyone will hate you like they already seem to be.

Rgds

Grammer de sweet ooooooooo I no lie you!
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by steeze(m): 2:05am On Jan 26, 2010
@fl, ehn ehn so u and mama gee are gay abi? Lol. @agaba, as far as i know, he takes his sit ups seriously. I think he tried to do anything less than 50 per day. It's just not working. And though we eat anything that crosses our paths, he's still a moderate eater. So, what say you?
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 26, 2010
steeze:

@fl, ehn ehn so u and mama gee are gay abi? Lol. @agaba, as far as i know, he takes his sit ups seriously. I think he tried to do anything less than 50 per day. It's just not working. And though we eat anything that crosses our paths, he's still a moderate eater. So, what say you?
You and who is gay?
What did I say about drinking snail slimes?
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by ikamefa(f): 2:14am On Jan 26, 2010
steeze:

@fl, ehn ehn so u and mama gee are gay abi? Lol. @agaba, as far as i know, he takes his sit ups seriously. I think he tried to do anything less than 50 per day.

grin grin on really?

steeze:

It's just not working. And though we eat anything that crosses our paths, he's still a moderate eater. So, what say you?

how will it work?  carry go! continue eating jare!  grin grin grin

Doc agba says: 2 bowls of akpu in da morning
2 in the evening
3  bowls by 12am

that pot mountain belly must come down!
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by lovemoi2(f): 3:38am On Jan 26, 2010
oh yeah he does'nt drink
anyway there is notting eating right and exercising cant do
watch the biggest losser, if they can loose all those lbs then ur friend got notting to worry about
he should just work out at least three times a week
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by Princek12(m): 4:14am On Jan 26, 2010
he should perform cardiovascular exercises like running, jogging, etc, at least three times a week. He should try to increase his pace. He should also stop consuming soft drinks and sugary foods, and he should be drinking plenty of water.

Lastly you should engage in more elongated and intense sex, for it helps you burn a lot of calories. With these tips, if he does not lose his potbelly, he is destined to have one.
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by neily(f): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2010
He is too young to have potbelly. A lot of jugging and jumping will help. He shuld take it serious. Cos if not girls like me can neva fall 4 him.
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2010
1. tell him to try harder, he owes it to himself and the society to lose the damn potbelly!!!!!!! haha!!!!

2. he is exercising wrong! FACT!!!! besides sit-ups dont tone abdominal muscles, CRUNCHES DO!! learn the difference!!!

3. actually take time to learn the right exercises and how to do them and for how long. 20 lazy sit-ups a day will serve no purpose other than make u more hungry!

4. really, how can u eat everything that comes ur way haba, THAT is the cause of the potbelly!!! eating too much carbs, eating too much all in the name of a manly diet, EATING AT THE WRONG TIMES E.G LATE AT NITE!!

5. OL boy pls spare us the sight of two pregant couples, a pregnant male and a pregnant female that we often see around us!! sad sad sad sad sad its annoying.

like i always say, whether male or female, one should take a lot of pride in his/her appearance!! not this fat slobish, i dont care attitude thing besides how do pregnant men do the koko? i always wonder!!! i mean we have styles for the pregnant women, are there some for the men too? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by ginky: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2010
@poster-i appreciate d fact dat u care 4 "ur guy" bt i actually undastud mamagee wen she askd if u were gay. I wud hav also askd u d same question. To b onest,neva in my lyf hav i herd a guy colin his friend his guy. Eh ehe, y is dis thread even in d romance section or du u tink his pot belly is romantic? grin grin grin Am jus askin oh.
@poster-i appreciate d fact dat u care 4 "ur guy" bt i actually undastud mamagee wen she askd if u were gay. I wud hav also askd u d same question. To b onest,neva in my lyf hav i herd a guy colin his friend his guy. Eh ehe, y is dis thread even in d romance section or du u tink his pot belly is romantic? grin grin grin Am jus askin oh.
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by german007(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2010
Chioma-luv:

@Mama Gee.

Rgds

Jeezz, You have just re-awakened my brain cells. Had to get a dictionary for that, lol
Re: He's Growing A Pot Belly! by kpolli(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
steeze:

i for fear

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity / Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! / How Did You Heal From Your First Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.