Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,178 members, 7,890,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

Important Question For Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Question For Igbos (1148 Views)

It Is Time For Igbos To Checkmate The Chinese. Enough Is Enough / Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Question For Igbos by tiger28: 1:03am On Jun 22, 2017
I was having a conversation with my igbo neighbor today and he said something that's very interesting. He said he will follow IPOB ONLY if Nnamdi Kanu publicly renounce his British citizenship that way we will know that he won't run away like Ojukwu did when kasala burst. How can you fight for an independent republic while you still carry the citizenship of another country that actually created the same country that you want to free yourself from?Come to think of it,my Igbo neighbor was right,let Kanu give up his british and he will be taken seriously.
Lalas,FrontPage please!

2 Likes

Re: Important Question For Igbos by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Afonja alert
Ignore!
Ignore!!
Ignore!!!

14 Likes

Re: Important Question For Igbos by 61Penguins: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2017
but before now I thought it was "I will only take this biafra thing serious if Nnamdi Kanu can leave UK and come here to preach biafra"? grin
y do u guys keep shifting goal post? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Question For Igbos by 0b10010011: 1:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Brilliant thought!

He can never renounce it!

3 Likes

Re: Important Question For Igbos by conductor1: 1:14am On Jun 22, 2017
61Penguins:
but before now I thought it was "I will only take this biafra thing serious if Nnamdi Kanu can leave UK and come here to preach biafra"? grin
Oh, the latest one is "If Kanu brings his wife to Nigeria (zoo)"

6 Likes

Re: Important Question For Igbos by ScotsReferendum: 4:14am On Jun 22, 2017
tiger28:
I was having a conversation with my igbo neighbor today and he said something that's very interesting. He said he will follow IPOB ONLY if Nnamdi Kanu publicly renounce his British citizenship that way we will know that he won't run away like Ojukwu did when kasala burst. How can you fight for an independent republic while you still carry the citizenship of another country that actually created the same country that you want to free yourself from?Come to think of it,my Igbo neighbor was right,let Kanu give up his british and he will be taken seriously.
Lalas,FrontPage please!

How does this one stop UN from conducting a Referendum in Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Question For Igbos by ExpiredNigeria: 6:37am On Jun 22, 2017
So you're not Igbo and you're more concerned about Igbo issue to the extent of opening a thread on it this early morning? Foo.ls talking war when we're talking referendum

2 Likes

Re: Important Question For Igbos by kingzizzy: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2017
61Penguins:

These clowns are everywhere. I remember when they said that Kanu can never return to Nigeria to fight for Biafra. Since Nnamdi Kanu fearlessly returned, the shifted the goalpost to other things. Kanu does no need to need to renounce his British citizenship. Dual citizenship is well recognised. Anybody who is waiting for Kanu to renounce his British citizenship before embracing Biafra is just making excuse.

6 Likes

Re: Important Question For Igbos by 61Penguins: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2017
conductor1:

lmao
Re: Important Question For Igbos by Agumbankembu: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2017
conductor1:

Except that his wife is here with him already.
Re: Important Question For Igbos by kernel505: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
tiger28:
Lalas,FrontPage please!

Afonjas, reminds me of a weak fighter opposition, that will draw line, asking the trouble shooter to cross and he will finish him, surprisingly, when the opposition crosses the line, he will extend it and ask him to cross again and again.

You've dared KANU, many times and he has defiled your government and you... Every morning you wake up with new dares. When will you start writing about Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Question For Igbos by brown3: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2017
61Penguins:
na afonja way be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Question For Igbos by Maghan37: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2017
The way I see things it appears God is about to punish the Igbo's with their own hands,because they appear to be deaf,dumb and blind.
Re: Important Question For Igbos by dienlmods: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Maghan37:
The way I see things it appears God is about to punish the Igbo's with their own hands,because they appear to be deaf,dumb and blind.
Diabolically cry for yourself, not igbos

1 Like

Re: Important Question For Igbos by unohbethel(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Maghan37:
A demented and crazy soul spotted

1 Like

Re: Important Question For Igbos by slivertongue: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2017
non igbos seem to be more interested in the igbo matter than the igbos
some of the comments on NL insulting other nationalities may afterall not be the handiwork of igbos but those who dont want their progress thus there painting them black
Re: Important Question For Igbos by tiger28: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
How can you be a FREEDOM fighter and still have a passport to flee?sadly ,the fools that will follow him are stuck here.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra- Yakubu Gowon War Crime (genocide) Trial (A must Read!!!) / See First Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta At The #pdpconvention2017 / Detailed Analysis Of Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari! -dr Olufon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.