Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account (1134 Views)

20-yr Old Girl Borrows Money From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Car As Val Gift / Withdraw Paypal Funds Straight To Your Bank Or Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2017
I GOT MINE as nobody dey help these days,quit begging stingy/wicked people who don't like to help and try to hustle with the loan ...Anyone in desperate need can take advantage of this.
Our Hustle must pay one day...No one enjoys being cashless

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn

Yaw.

Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 22, 2017
make sense it's like a credit line. But this interest no be small thing o. If i refuse to pay back nko?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:01am On Jun 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
make sense it's like a credit line. But this interest no be small thing o
15% interest...5000 to pay back 5770

Refuse to pay back? But why...Means d scheme will crash if they can't retrieve money back from customers incase they dump their accounts after loan but u know with bvn they can catch any other new account u open
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
I GOT MINE as nobody dey help these days,quit begging stingy/wicked people who don't like to help and try to hustle with the loan ...Anyone in desperate need can take advantage of this.
Our Hustle must pay one day...No one enjoys being cashless

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn

Yaw.

You have an absurd and grotesque sense of entitlement.

Good luck with your 15% poverty chain loan.
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 22, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
15% interest...5000 to pay back 5770

Refuse to pay? But why...Means d scheme will crash if they can't retrieve money back from customers incase they dump their accounts after loan but u know with bvn they can catch any other new account u open

Not bad, i can bet the system would crash. I trust my 9ja people. Someday If i buy etisalat sim i fit try am.
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by Flexherbal(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2017
When did they start this?
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You have an absurd and grotesque sense of entitlement.

Good luck with your 15% poverty chain loan.
Bro I know why I said that. cool
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Flexherbal:
When did they start this?
just yesterday evening
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2017
fuckerstard:

Not bad, i can bet the system would crash. I trust my 9ja people. Someday If i buy etisalat sim i fit try am.
Abeg people should respect themselves and make it work...U can see d loan increases .With time ,could even get big cash to start something lucrative for one self
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
Abeg people should respect themselves and make it work...U can see d loan increases .With time ,could even get big cash to start something lucrative for one self
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Etisalat, the new money lender................. Issorite

Mainly for broke ass nigaz
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
Bro I know why I said that. cool

I can understand BUT the only person that owes you any assistance are your parents because they collectively decided to procreate. And that's even up to an extent.

I get hit up a lot by folks. So I see things from another angle.

I might have come across a bit harsh previously and I apologize.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Etisalat, the new money lender................. Issorite

Mainly for broke ass nigaz
grin grin grin
who u epp..Hiss*
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I can understand BUT the only person that owes you any assistance are your parents because they collectively decided to procreate. And that's even up to an extent.

I get hit up a lot by folks. So I see things from another angle.

I might have come across a bit harsh previously and I apologize.
it's fine..No offense taken..No one wishes to be broke. What if u don't have parents? And all
d CVs u submit never get u a job?! And d zoogeria system cant get u a loan as a graduate to set up something...Infact

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by rheether(f): 6:51am On Jun 22, 2017
fuckerstard:

I doubt if it will ever crash. You have to be one of their loyal subscriber over the years before you qualify.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
it's fine..No offense taken..No one wishes to be broke. What if u don't have parents? And all
d CVs u submit never get u a job?! And d zoogeria system cant get u a loan as a graduate to set up something...Infact

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn

Anything else but lashing out by saying "stingy/wicked people who don't like to help".

Maybe they have their own crosses to bear too.
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
who u epp..Hiss*

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=AngelicDamsel post=57737962][/quote] smiley enjoy...YOLO
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2017
AngelicDamsel is a Nairaland mod...I just noticed it

Maybe she is the one blocking your account here... grin

Enjoy ur life sister..YOLO
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by UwaBuPawPaw: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Anything else but lashing out by saying "stingy/wicked people who don't like to help".

Maybe they have their own crosses to bear too.
Very True but some can't even assist a lil but u see them donating millions in church for their own selfish interest so God will bless them more I guess, meanwhile have a very hungry brother around...U know what?I even give out with d very little I have ,maybe Y I have such thoughts against them undecided
Re: Etisalat Now Borrows You Money Straight To Your Bank Account by Jabioro: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Not bad at all, you can make use of it if you're in dare need and pay back within the stipulated time.. is a good offer for low earners..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Dead / Facebook, Google Lose $123m To Swindler / Pope Francis Got A New Lamborghini, And He's Auctioning It For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.