Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Credit Card Shoppers And The Threat Of Fraud - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Credit Card Shoppers And The Threat Of Fraud (279 Views)

FMC Kogi Doctors Go On Strike Over Poor Management Of COVID-19 & Threat To Lives / Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat / The Use Of Chewing Stick Defying The Threat Of Modern Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Credit Card Shoppers And The Threat Of Fraud by thiruarasu2515: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2017
My training philosophy is simple. Following an old Chinese Racing Wins Review saying "if the student has failed to learn the teacher has failed to teach". Put in other words make sure you don't give up on a new employee until they give up on themselves.

I hired a young lady out of high school to work the day shift. In the interview it was clear that she had high values, and a tremendous work ethic. There was only one issue I had concern about, she spoke so softly that I could barely hear her. She assured me that she would speak louder so I hired her. As I suspected the customers could not hear her. She was very shy and reserved.

Uncharacteristically my wife said that she should be let go because she would "never make it". Determined that she not fail at her first opportunity for a full time job I started to work with her. My ploy was to talk to her very quietly right during the height of lunch rush. I would walk by and whisper a very funny joke. She would giggle a little bit, and then walking by her again I would say positive things about her. I strived to create a vision in her of what I saw. Slowly she came out of her shell.

The end result was 6 months later I had an awesome opener who was honest, always showed up on time and totally dependable. She was a phenomenal asset in that store for more than 8 years. Was she worth the time I invested to bring her along. The answer is a resounding yes.

http://www.binaryforexacademy.com/racing-wins-review/
Re: The Credit Card Shoppers And The Threat Of Fraud by menxer: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2017
thiruarasu2515:
My training philosophy is simple. Following an old Chinese Racing Wins Review saying "if the student has failed to learn the teacher has failed to teach". Put in other words make sure you don't give up on a new employee until they give up on themselves.

I hired a young lady out of high school to work the day shift. In the interview it was clear that she had high values, and a tremendous work ethic. There was only one issue I had concern about, she spoke so softly that I could barely hear her. She assured me that she would speak louder so I hired her. As I suspected the customers could not hear her. She was very shy and reserved.

Uncharacteristically my wife said that she should be let go because she would "never make it". Determined that she not fail at her first opportunity for a full time job I started to work with her. My ploy was to talk to her very quietly right during the height of lunch rush. I would walk by and whisper a very funny joke. She would giggle a little bit, and then walking by her again I would say positive things about her. I strived to create a vision in her of what I saw. Slowly she came out of her shell.

The end result was 6 months later I had an awesome opener who was honest, always showed up on time and totally dependable. She was a phenomenal asset in that store for more than 8 years. Was she worth the time I invested to bring her along. The answer is a resounding yes.

http://www.binaryforexacademy.com/racing-wins-review/
And what has this got to do with credit card and fraud?

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy The Best Protein Powder For Your Smoothie / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. / Healthy Diet And Weight Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.