Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) (50910 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by cpapa: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
seunmsg:

Your useless osokomole is the one that is happy to meet the acting president. Can't you see the way he's even struggling to shake Osinbajo and he's telling him to keep his filthy hand away. grin
they said some people will be fighting over these people nd u just did DAT
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by adetayo234: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
CapitalSamuel01:
We all have the same 24 hours a day, make yours count.
see images below for more..

So, you won't desist from this fraud?
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by braining01: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:
This VP is too petty for my liking. Who goes to a densely populated market and allowed himself to be almost mopped by some women? In Nigeria where there is serious security challenges, you as the acting president is roaming around in a place were a sniper can easily snipped you out even before the blink of an eye, and maybe put the nation in chaos by your silly act.

Osibanjo is classless and too petty for my liking. Just look at the foolishness he did last week, making one inconsequential miscreant that called himself a freedom fighter feel a little important by giving some useless reasons of why he(the miscreant) wasn't invited to a dialouge meeting.

You don't have to appear too petty just because you want people to like you. And no, I don't dislike osinbanjo, but is just that his pettiness turns me off.

See d way ppl are bashing u! U have successfully painted urself d befitting color of hatred
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Always Fayose grin

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by mpowa(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:
This VP is too petty for my liking. Who goes to a densely populated market and allowed himself to be almost mopped by some women? In Nigeria where there is serious security challenges, you as the acting president is roaming around in a place were a sniper can easily snipped you out even before the blink of an eye, and maybe put the nation in chaos by your silly act.

Osibanjo is classless and too petty for my liking. Just look at the foolishness he did last week, making one inconsequential miscreant that called himself a freedom fighter feel a little important by giving some useless reasons of why he(the miscreant) wasn't invited to a dialouge meeting.

You don't have to appear too petty just because you want people to like you. And no, I don't dislike osinbanjo, but is just that his pettiness turns me off.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU DO IN THIS LIFE THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT COMPLAIN, THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, AND IT IS ALWAYS NEGATIVE...IF Osinbajo DOES THE OPPOSITE NOW, WE NO WHAT WE'LL HEAR...BUHARI THAT IS NOT SEEING PEOPLE, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SAYING
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Basseybruce: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

Human beings are insatiable, if you are trying to satisfy them, you will end up satisfying NOBODY including yourself. How do you expect this poor man to behave again? Do you think it is easy to head a Family? Not to talk of overseeing 180 million+.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by modsfucker: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ikwerreboy:
I'm proudly Niger Deltan

I Support Southern Unity.

Let's Unite Now.

#IStandWithSouthernNigeria

WAKE ME UP WHEN AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STOP KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE NAME OF INTER COMMUNAL CLASHES angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by farem: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
TippyTop:
See how happy Osibanjo is. Very happy meeting the Great Osokomale.
In your flawed imagination, that place is ekiti state and fayose office
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by farem: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

The pettiest on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Ibnkathir: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
CastedDude:
Governor Fayose exchanging pleasantries with the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo during the Acting President's meeting with Governors and other top government functionaries on security matters in Abuja today. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/29374.html
lesson: accommodate one another even when there are differences.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by farem: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:
So saying the acting president shouldn't be too careless about his security and giving out some baseless statements are now mischievous intentions right? I know if anything bad did happened to him because of his carelessness, you peeps will open your big m**ths and start screaming "north/hausa/fulani/muslims".

Calling Vice President has revealed so much of the pains inside you.
PMB, as it is, will never (I trust him), refer him as that.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by dayus12(f): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

If you call Osinbanjo petty, what will you call that your brother receiving treatment in the UK?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Aburi001: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
DieBuhari:
A man far greater than Awolowo.
Greater than Oduduwa who was kicked out of heaven.
Sharap tongue
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:
So saying the acting president shouldn't be too careless about his security and giving out some baseless statements are now mischievous intentions right? I know if anything bad did happened to him because of his carelessness, you peeps will open your big m**ths and start screaming "north/hausa/fulani/muslims".
Mr Man,siddon jawe. Even your sense of reasoning is too petty for my liking. So a leader making himself accessible and approachable is what you are labelling 'petty',I pity your common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by uzomagic(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

You really need to drink water.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
dis pix said alot of tins
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by okoliexpress: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

what you just said makes absolutely no sense, the man osinbajo is far from petty (even though i doubt you know the meaning of the word, ill use it however in your context) he is only trying to simplify leadership in a country like ours where people in times past have failed to understand this.. leadership is service and a leader who cannot relate to his people is nothing but bad the man represents a breath of fresh air.. though i share your security sentiments

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by mare23ayo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

God will never allow your type Access to power! this i place on you!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by kelzgie: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

inasmuch as yu tried making us 'see' sense in wah yu typed..yu only exposed yur hidden stupidity...#noHarm
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Iolo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

Look at it from this perspective.

If a Vice President is too scared to visit a public market...what should the average citizens who do not have security details do? I would say the VP's move inspired confidence in a whole lot of Nigerians.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by sshalom(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dambazau is not looking pleased.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Trader123: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
DieBuhari:
A man far greater than Awolowo.
Greater than Oduduwa who was kicked out of heaven.
Children of these days are funny, how do you know oduduwa was kicked out of haven lol. Its only Lucifer and his angels were kicked out.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by translux(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jeffboi:
They're laughing together

While some people are fighting tirelessly in nairaland for nothing

No wahala oooo

Its none of my business

OSINBAJO IS NOT A POLITICIAN BUT A LEADER
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

Who you epp
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by ANIJOE7590: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
no mater the greetings fayose will still blast him if he messes up like his boss

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
TippyTop:
See how happy Osibanjo is.
Very happy meeting the Great Osokomale.

common sense as bcum a luxury fr the so called youths .... wu is famzin wu,, governor of a state wey no pass oshodi + alimosho local govt
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by orjaha(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
who does that help?
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Kreme(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin
fiizznation:

Osibanjo is classless and too petty for my liking. Just look at the foolishness he did last week, making one inconsequential miscreant that called himself a freedom fighter deep a little important by giving some useless reasons of why he(the miscreant) wasn't invited to a dialouge meeting.

He is not as petty as your English language grin
fiizznation:

Osibanjo is classless and too petty for my liking. Just look at the foolishness he did last week, making one inconsequential miscreant that called himself a freedom fighter deep a little important by giving some useless reasons of why he(the miscreant) wasn't invited to a dialouge meeting.

He is not as petty as your English language

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by rcspy: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

U need help. Kindly visit ARO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.