Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Uber Crises Causes CEO Travis Kalanick’s Resignation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Crises Causes CEO Travis Kalanick’s Resignation (429 Views)

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" / Gokada Temporarily Shuts Down After A 5min Trip By Its CEO Took More Than 15min / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Crises Causes CEO Travis Kalanick’s Resignation by youngscholar(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Co-founder of Uber, Travis Kalanick, aged 40, has resigned as the chief executive of Uber.

Travis Kalanick with an estimated net worth of US$6.3 billion, as of March 2017, announced last week that he was going on an unstated leave of absence following the death of his mother in a boating accident.

But the move failed to kill a growing crisis which he was ask to resign as the chief executive by his investors.

In a statement, Kalanick said, ‘I love Uber more than anything in the world and at this difficult moment in my personal life I have accepted the investors request to step aside so that Uber can go back to building rather than be distracted with another fight”.

In recent times, Uber has been hit by endless series of PR crises and an exodus of top executives .

https://autojosh.com/uber-crises-causes-ceo-travis-kalanick-to-resign/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Photos -rev Fr Survives Terrible Accident After Car Somersaulted 3times / Tour Operator In Udaipur - Travel Agent In Udaipur / 5 Unpacking Tricks That Will Keep Your Hotel Room Organised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.