Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,695 members, 7,975,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

“my Fear Is For Her Not To Be Raped.” – Father Of Kidnapped Victim Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “my Fear Is For Her Not To Be Raped.” – Father Of Kidnapped Victim Cries Out (425 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic / Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Fear Is For Her Not To Be Raped.” – Father Of Kidnapped Victim Cries Out by Segzee1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
“My fear is for her not to be raped.” – father of Kidnapped victim says

A 19-year-old daughter of All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate for councillorship of Odi Olowo Local council development area, Mr Bode Adeosun has been kidnapped. The victim who is simply identified as Bukola was Kidnapped on Tuesday night, just som four days to her 20th birthday.

According to Vanguard’s report, it was gathered that the victim went on her errand for her mother with her younger sister, Biodun. While her younger sister went to collect the item from a trader, Bukola waited outside. But anxiety set in after the younger sister came out of the apartment, only to discover that Biodun is nowhere to be found. Vanguard reported that while Bukola was waiting for her younger sister, a Black Toyota pulled up to her and ordered her to enter the car, pointing a gun at her. They later sped off.

Confirming the kidnap of his daughter, the politician stated that he was informed about news of Bukola’s kidnap by his wife. He said: “While expecting her return, I received a call at about 1.39a.m. The caller told me that my daughter was in their custody. He said I would hear from them again and hung up before I could say anything. “That was when I knew that my daughter had been kidnapped. Since then the APC candidate said he have not I have not heard from them. I do not know what my daughter is going through where she is. My fear is for her not to be raped.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Olarinde Famous-Cole, when contacted said that the victim was reported to have been missing to the Police. He further said investigations is ongoing.

http://www.dailyfamily.ng/fear-not-raped-father-kidnapped-victim-says/

Re: “my Fear Is For Her Not To Be Raped.” – Father Of Kidnapped Victim Cries Out by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
And people are saying free Evans. See the pains kidnappers family is going through
Re: “my Fear Is For Her Not To Be Raped.” – Father Of Kidnapped Victim Cries Out by chynie: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
If not for the innocent girl, I would have said good for u
After all APC kidnapped and is raping Nigerian economy
Re: “my Fear Is For Her Not To Be Raped.” – Father Of Kidnapped Victim Cries Out by Buharimustgo: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is unacceptable, how can they suffer innocent girl and her parents because of politics, when they are caught now they will start pleading for mercy,let them show mercy first to her and her family to be able to earn it later in future

(1) (Reply)

'My Daughter Left For Italy 2 Years Ago & Abandoned Me' - Nigerian Woman (Video) / Billionaire Kidnapper Evans's Wife Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness - See Video! / Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.