Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,452 members, 7,901,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (767 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by galatico(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2010
I met this Girl, some years back where I was working, the first time we met I felt the chemistry, asked her for her number she refused, but as luck will have it we met some months later, and we exchanged numbers.

I later told her how I feel about her, she told me she has a boy friend which I initially believed.

The Issue is that I can sense that this Girl loves me but she's unwilling to come out of her shell.

Don't know if she's scared of being hurt , which I'll never do, I'll never brake her heart.

What do I do to make her com out from her shell?
Re: What Should I Do? by whitelexi(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2010
Apply some pressure, give her some close marking. . . Make your intentions clear from a distance, then close that distance until the proximity is zero metres and u can make positive contact!
Stop being an okobo!! angry
Re: What Should I Do? by Godmother(f): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2010
If you are sure she does have feeling for you then give her some time.Whitelexi has said it all but still have it at the back of your mind that it could take a while before things work out
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
@poster
the important question IS: does she have a bf or not?
Re: What Should I Do? by foyeks2001(f): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
whitelexi:

Apply some pressure, give her some close marking. . . Make your intentions clear from a distance, then close that distance until the proximity is zero metres and u can make positive contact!
Stop being an okobo!! angry

good one
@whitelexi
u are a professor of osomology
lol
Re: What Should I Do? by mixie: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ poster: first find out if she truly has a bf or just posing. if she truly doesn't have one, then I would say you just let her know how you feel, but don't pressure her. Be her friend, be there for her and let her know she can count on you at all times. once in a while, you can chip in a remind her you love her, but no pressure. eventually, she'll be comfortable with you and if she really likes /loves you, things will just flow from there. well, this works if you ain't in a hurry and have time on your hands. if you aren't young (or if she isn't young either and needs to settle quick), then the pressure thing might be your answer.
Re: What Should I Do? by ssumpta(f): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the important question IS: does she have a bf or not?

well how does he find out. Its just wat she told him.Girls use that line all the time.
Anyway, just ease off and be a friend. If u find out she has a Bf, then do d noble thing.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2010
@post
i dont know in which world a person would say that they have a bf when they dont have one (unless they wanted to get rid of you and your advances). to me, that act would definitely means that she doesnt want to have anything to do with me.
why would anyone think that if she says that, it means thats she "might" wants you?! thats bloody childish!

i can think of many things that a woman could say to make a man run after her, telling you that she has a man is NOT one of them.

he felt some chemistry, he told her how he felt, he can sense that the girl loves him. . . . . . .  dont you all think that maybe its just his imagination playing tricks on him?

some men just dont know how to read signs, IMO i think that this woman thought that this was the softest/easiest thing to say to get rid of the poster's advances politely.
Re: What Should I Do? by chidipupay(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2010
galatico:

I met this Girl, some years back where I was working, the first time we met I felt the chemistry, asked her for her number she refused, but as luck will have it we met some months later, and we exchanged numbers.

I later told her how I feel about her, she told me she has a boy friend which I initially believed.

The Issue is that I can sense that this Girl loves me but she's unwilling to come out of her shell.

Don't know if she's scared of being hurt , which I'll never do, I'll never brake her heart.
What do I do to make her com out from her shell?

R u sure u will never break her heart when you see her character defects?
Re: What Should I Do? by naijaswag1: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2010
She told you that she has a boy friend and you are not believing it? You are heading for your Waterloo.
Re: What Should I Do? by Emmadgud(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
Galatico, d truth of ur matter is dat,4 her 2 say she hv a b/f sud not stop u 4rm acquirin her cos majority of matured girls have more dan 2 b/fs.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Free On Vals Day / Ladies Why? / Guys, Would You Date One Of Yaradua's Daughters If You Had The Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.