Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,807 members, 7,938,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Jaw Pain ,bloated Stomach And Urine Retention - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jaw Pain ,bloated Stomach And Urine Retention (525 Views)

Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaw Pain ,bloated Stomach And Urine Retention by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
hi guys , there's this pain I've been feeling, its really excruciating .its under my right jaw and there's a particular place on the jaw I touch that really pains me, I can't open my mouth properly, the pain gives me excruciating headache and secondly I find it difficult to pee or poop ,I have to strain myself before the pee or poop comes out,was on malaria drugs though, pls what's the cause and solution , pls help guys
Re: Jaw Pain ,bloated Stomach And Urine Retention by Origin(f): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Don't take health lightly. Go to a health center or general/ private hospital to see a doctor.

Could be mumps or a new tooth or sore throat or..... Or ......or..........

Just see a doctor to be sure.
Re: Jaw Pain ,bloated Stomach And Urine Retention by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Origin:
Don't take health lightly. Go to a health center or general/ private hospital to see a doctor.

Could be mumps or a new tooth or sore throat or..... Or ......or..........

Just see a doctor to be sure.
thank you so much, I'll go see a dentist tomorrow
Re: Jaw Pain ,bloated Stomach And Urine Retention by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2017
could be demon possession.. cept its a fat demon and the pressure is manifesting as the pains you described. you need an exorcist. i know a guy wink
Re: Jaw Pain ,bloated Stomach And Urine Retention by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
armylord:
hi guys , there's this pain I've been feeling, its really excruciating .its under my right jaw and there's a particular place on the jaw I touch that really pains me, I can't open my mouth properly, the pain gives me excruciating headache and secondly I find it difficult to pee or poop ,I have to strain myself before the pee or poop comes out,was on malaria drugs though, pls what's the cause and solution , pls help guys
its because you don't mind your business and it will return back to your body again and you will suffer it for 600 years... bloodyful

(1) (Reply)

Free Consultation For Your Low Cost Brain Tumor Surgery In India / 5 Top Food For Natural Hair Growth / 10 Signs That Your Sniffles Are A Sinus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.