Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy (3260 Views)

Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Eat My Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mynd44 Rocktation Farano
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by fynestpotato: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
whowhokwara:

your nigger mum must be a pervert
I'm sure you have no one to call a mother,you lowlife moronic as.shole anyways i don't blame you,nature did this to you.
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by whowhokwara: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
fynestpotato:

I'm sure you have no one to call a mother,you lowlife moronic as.shole anyways i don't blame you,nature did this to you.

I WILL TRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS AND FEAST ON YOUR DICK LIKE A HUNGRY PIG
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by fynestpotato: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
whowhokwara:

I WILL TRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS AND FEAST ON YOUR DICK LIKE A HUNGRY PIG
Yep that's what you are
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by whowhokwara: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
fynestpotato:

Yep that's what you are

DOESN'T STOP ME FROM EATING YOUR DELICIOUS BANANA
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by fynestpotato: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
whowhokwara:

DOESN'T STOP ME FROM EATING YOUR DELICIOUS BANANA
who did this to you
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by whowhokwara: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
fynestpotato:

who did this to you

YOUR NIGGER MOM
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by fynestpotato: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
whowhokwara:

YOUR NIGGER MOM
You won't know the value of what you don't have
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
where is PeggySandas when we need her grin

1 Like

Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by whowhokwara: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
where is PeggySandas when we need her grin

WHO IS THAT, IS HER PUSSY TASTY DRIPPING cheesy
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
whowhokwara:

WHO IS THAT, IS HER PUSSY TASTY DRIPPING cheesy
she"s a nice girl grin
u will love her wen she comes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by whowhokwara: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
MODS ARE COMING grin BASTARDS
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
indodon:
lefulefu come and hold this boy lemme flog his bom bom
grin grin grin grin ;brother dis one don pass flogging grin grin grin
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by indodon(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin ;brother dis one don pass flogging grin grin grin
shall we take him to a psychiatris
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
indodon:
shall we take him to a psychiatris
bros she needs a good dose of exorcism grin.na one wicked demon dey her body.dont know if TB joshua fit solve dis one sha cheesy
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by KvnGRezz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dixx bitch is just an Attention Seeker onaah real...Ban her IP adress nau dis mods

Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by Nicheey(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
whowhokwara:

I will simply open whywhyanambra account

na only whywhyanambra?? what of comecomekogi nko
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
[b][/b]There we have it.PROOF THAT whywhyogun/whowhokwara/whenwhenosun/whatwhataba is A MAN WITH A DICK and some nuts instead of brain cells you gayass creep
whowhokwara:

I'm not a kid pretending to be an adult like you.

this is my life & my thread.

did I summon your dick?

get off my dick please.
[b]
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by stiffmeister(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
that should be 2190 naira in Nigeria
Re: I Paid A Vietnamese Man 1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollars To Eat My Pussy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
whowhokwara:
What the title says!

let's all celebrate my achievement.

I don't normally blame sheep like you I blame Nairaland that gave you the opportunity to be posting rubbish on their site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame!!!! Land Lord Caught Doing This To His Female Tenant / Dad Forces 11-year-old Son To Have Sex With Step Mom In Order To Stop Being Gay / She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.