Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,187 members, 7,903,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor (4870 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by bisiaet: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
Is this man called Temipere alright at all?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2010
A shameless ex convict opening his mouth to talk again in public.The slowpoke is supposed to cover his face and go on exile.
Animal like him.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by idifu(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
sad
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by aganaboos1: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2010
No surprises.He could become if the lawyers can argue is case in his favour.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by slap1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
Our constitution is now like poetry, folks reads different meanings to it.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by slap1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
Our constitution is now like poetry, folks read different meanings to it.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Dialup(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2010
I won't be surprised for his return to the Bayelsa State Government House, In this country Elephant can fly.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by slap1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
Who is his lawyer? Both of them must be real comedians.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by naijaswag1: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2010
Incredulous indeed!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by aieromon(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2010
I'm laughin,i'm laughing undecided
Your lawyer must be squeezin' some ill-gotten wealth from you right now.Way to go,Mr Lawyer.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by toosoon(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2010
I tire for this naija ohhhhh, what is this faceless woman looking for in government house?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by ud4u: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
Has he forgotten he is an ex-convict. Well in Nigeria every thing is obtainable, if Obasanjo will come out from prison to rule us, why wouldn't this one be possible. cry cry cry

God help us in this country
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by blosomy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
wonders shall never end. Dora must hear this,
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by 9ja4u(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
Only in the country of the blind, would the blind seek to lead the ones with sight,i bow for Niger shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by otukpo(f): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
Alams shld better go and rest.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by kekere09: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
it's not his fault.if he was still cooling his heels in the room next door to bode george's new apartment, he probably will not think of it. i simply dont av d rite words to describe d idiot.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
I just want to know what will happen if the court finally gives him back, will sylva vacates the seat for him.i bet the likes of ladoja,fayose and mrs dariye will follow suit.bunch of i d i o t s
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by egift(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by beeke(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2010
Point of correction OBJ is and was never an ex-convict
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Machine007: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2010
I believe Alams has contacted the AGF Aondoakaa, whose only interpretation of law will re instate Alams.

9JA 4 life.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by NosaHenry(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2010
When money go, He is broke and he want to try his luck again in a land where everything is possible.

One thing he ought to know is that Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Bokoharam: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
I was about to say that this prayer is akin to asking Abacha to resurrect and take over power as president, when I realised that in Nigeria, anything can happen. Let's wait for the Melodrama to climax.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
This is what happen, when someone is on cheap drugs
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Jaybee2412(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
The return of the looting lout . Scrne 2, Act one
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by citizenY(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
I blame our judges for this nonsense. If they had ignored any pressure and inducements
and given him a long jail sentence without option of a fine  he will still be out  of circulation.

Ijust wonder if Ini will return my money for the semo and mixed draw/vegetable without. I
shall give you a feedback tomorrow, if i return in one piece. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by 0hsisi: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
Didn't Ijaw people come  out  enmasse to celebrate his  return .
The return of a "hero" in size 24 panties and 48 DD bra ?
Has everyone forgotten that fact?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2010
They were s t u p i d to have celebrate his freedom then.they hinged their conclusion on the fact that the looted money was from the oil proceed so automatically the guy is freedom loot.can you imagine that
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by chidichris(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
this is what u see in a lawless society.
shamelessness is the name of the game.
if this mad man has in any way made peace with the powers that be, do not be surprised that there are sections of our law that will reinstate him.
crime is not the problem in nigeria rather the problem here is loyality to the powers that be.
alams was just one out of 36 state criminals under that administration but he was treated with selected justice just like the abachas.
there was no arguement on what he was given then but the arguement here is that whatsoever he got from obasanjo and co was selective.
to justify my position, can anyone here point to any new thing done by goodluck jonathan that warranted his selection as the pdp vp candidate.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by erith: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2010
Anything can happen in nigeria
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by llade(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
I believe he should av started from the efcc to fight against his conviction before clamouring for his re instatement. And to wait for 5 years before coming back pls has this guy been sleeping.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by knowme(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
thats an indication of what and where Nigeria has gotten to, Wow, A man that should bury his head in shame even when he hears his name mention and the former governor because of what could come after the name is not coming out to contest the judgement , Where be Tafa Balogun? He should come and ask to be reinstated as the new IG of the Nigerian Police.

Drama in a country that does not have any respect for the law.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by mrkoma2012: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
He has graduated from being an heroine addict to full blown madness and e b lyk say him palms r itching 2 spend his state looted treasury.Another clear example of nigeria's bad leader.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Holds Open Courts In Adamawa / See Horrific Photos As ISIS Sets Four Men On Fire In Iraq / Full Lists Of World Happiest Countries, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.