Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' (767 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' by nusto: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/news/proposing-mum-man-got-knee-ask-girl-can-daddy

After a whirlwind seven-month romance Grant Tribbett got down on one knee to propose to his girlfriend… and then he got down on one knee again to ask her daughter “Can I be your daddy?”

Doting boyfriend Tribbett, 29, knew marrying Cassandra Reschar was part of a package deal with her daughter.

So he decided to propose to both of them, with Reschar writing about the emotional engagement on The Knot’s How He Asked.

Tribbett took Reschar and her daughter Adrianna out for breakfast in Indiana on May 27.

View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/news/proposing-mum-man-got-knee-ask-girl-can-daddy

Re: After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' by Rapoo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
that's my kind of man but I will not wanna marry a lady that already has a child

1 Like

Re: After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' by Brooke60(f): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rapoo:
that's my kind of man but I will not wanna marry a lady that already has a child
O ga o

Orisirisi taste
Re: After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' by adajoe555: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
so cute
Re: After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' by Yinabim(f): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Awww...lovely moment
Re: After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
lovely!!!

me loving this!!

see the expression on the woman's face!!

cute couples.
Re: After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmmmmm.....
Re: After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' by NevetsIbot(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
oyinbo men sha.

as a Nigerian kid that typa question.... a kid of that age in Nigeria will either not understand you or send you back to where you're coming from with bad eyes
Re: After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Adorable

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Something Else Got Everyone’s Attention / Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout / Examine Your Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.