Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,501 members, 7,895,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster (50698 Views)

M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by olusola200: 4:34am On Jun 23, 2017
If we allow this in our society the youth will think it's a way of life falz is right

Its also good for police to trace the so call yahoo boys

9ice don't sell ur benefactors ,

Don't glorified crime

Don't celebrate criminal

Go and listen to living things by 9ice lyrically it's bad, but
Musically it's entertaining

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by tballeyy(m): 5:03am On Jun 23, 2017
oyouh:
Wetin EFCC dey wait for
no need of waiting for EFCC can go and arrest him by ur self, all of us na barawo, eni ti le ba mon ba be thief
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by tballeyy(m): 5:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Who never involve in a office frud before? Exept ur are not oppotune
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by ransomed: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2017
jeflexy:

I don't blame the little boy for not respecting his elders.

I blame the boy's mother, it shall never be well with that useless harlot wherever she is.

If only she agreed to the advice of aborting that useless bastard.

Now another miscreant, Afonja, let on the loose to grow into a man and cause havoc to the superior whites which are much more blessed than the useless black man.

I Pray the whites forgive we useless blacks for our sins against them for we know not what we do.

Amen
::--- I hate crime with passion and i do not support yahoo stuff nor speak for criminal elements but, blacks have no apology for your "glorified" whites. Have you forgotten your history? Let me remind you of slavery and slave trade, Colonialism and looting of resources. Please, read: HOW EUROPE UNDERDEVELOPED AFRICA, a book written by Walter Rodney. You will later agree with me that your "glorified" white supremacists are being paid back with their coins. Thanks.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Riduane: 5:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
God bless anybody that is handling that account

109% well said

Tell me d bad thing in wat the writer wrote?

Defrauding people of their hard-earned money is bad; it is tantamount to killing them indirectly.

You people are destroying the image of Nigeria globally. you are making it hard for Those who want to make legal business with fforeigners. They hardly trust Nigeria again. And the most painful part is that most of us don't see any wrong in scamming.. The more reason our local musicians are now praising them. embarassed

Everything is wrong with what the writer wrote.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Rashman578(m): 5:24am On Jun 23, 2017
[b][/b]
conductor1:
Just when I thought I would spend today happily without talking about Nigeria, Nigerians bash Falz for criticizing musicians praising Internet fraudsters aka Yahoo boys in their music.
I curse the day Nigeria was founded. I curse Luggard who created this shithole. I curse Britain. Anybody who calls himself a Nigerian is an animal. Anybody who criticizes Falz or supports Yahoo boys will lose his life savings to fraudsters.
Tufiakwa. I spit on Osunbande's bald head.
conductor1:
Just when I thought I would spend today happily without talking about Nigeria, Nigerians bash Falz for criticizing musicians praising Internet fraudsters aka Yahoo boys in their music.
I curse the day Nigeria was founded. I curse Luggard who created this shithole. I curse Britain. Anybody who calls himself a Nigerian is an animal. Anybody who criticizes Falz or supports Yahoo boys will lose his life savings to fraudsters.
conductor1:

hahahaha u will not keel me wit lafta@ur last statement
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by PDPGuy: 5:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Nothing can ever justify a blatant criminal act such as fraud!
Yes, it's a pity that some people can only eat once a day; but a crime is still a crime.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by aadoiza: 5:26am On Jun 23, 2017
I think we should scrap the Internet grin grin grin grin
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by aint(m): 5:49am On Jun 23, 2017
jeflexy:

I blame the boy's mother, it shall never be well with that useless harlot wherever she is.

Now another miscreant, Afonja, let on the loose to grow into a man and cause havoc to the superior whites which are much more blessed than the useless black man.

I Pray the whites forgive we useless blacks for our sins against them for we know not what we do.

Amen
what ever you wish shegz wire mama will come upon your own mama
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by aint(m): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2017
conductor1:
a bus conductor
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by seun1960(m): 6:01am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=jeflexy post=57765337]

Oga calm down na...na you d guy dey follow talk...haha wetin hin mama do u
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by SycophanticGoat: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2017
This has got to be the most idiotic epistle I've ever read in my life? Justifying a heinous crime and worst still, using a toddler to cover up? That is the height of criminality.

The criminal behind that account talked trash about yahoo boys helping the poor and Robin Hood what nots; so I ask, are the criminal yahoo boys helping the poor by spending millions in hotels and overpriced restaurants and bars once they successfully perpetrate their criminal acts?

I repeat, this is the most idiotic justification for crime ever written by any human, dead or alive..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by agrovick(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2017
In a sane country that boy will be in a rehabilitation Centre of some sorts, anyone with a modicum of shady money will be under the watch of the necessary authorities but this is Nigeria.

BTW, may anyone who is in support of this fraud thing lose his/her hard earned money to the last kobo. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by afeezzezo: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2017
24sqm:
Who's behind that handle
I know him
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Jupp: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2017
this country tho. the poor now see fraudsters as heros
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Jay542(m): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by XtephenXL(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2017
i was in a group the other day, an indian said to a nigerian guy "it's better to dance than to do scam" ... and y'all think it's funny ... smh
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by 1stMD: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Read: How to Make Money on Instagram, The Ultimate Guide: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/06/make-money-on-instagram.html
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by ironprocs(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2017
jeflexy:

Amen
You are another version of Uncle Ruckus but only more stupid.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Falz will be the last person to reply this guy. If he does then both of them are stupid #Myopinion

If you are doing Yahoo, keep to yourself rather than make an illegal job sound like it's genuine.
As one fool call me one day day force me make I leave software business day become em boy for yahoo, I first chop 200k from em hand, I no give am any thing e eye clear. He threaten me with police, I beg am say make em go police go report say na Yahoo em day do. By the time I reach there bring ma laptop and phone and they no see anything implicating, he go go another round for prison 2nd time, I go even deny am sef. No be human being tell am make em leave me. Iriot.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by logica(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2017
jeflexy:

Interesting.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by logica(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
The person behind that handle is Evans in the making..He should be arrested and jailed for promoting internet fraud grin grin....Oga Falz you too should mind your business and stop being hypocritical. If you're billed to perform at a political campaign Tomorrow you'll definitely go,even your Pman would defend corrupt politicians if called upon undecided undecided
Identifying what's your business and what is not is important. Let me lead with examples:

1. I see a girl walking around in skimpy clothes or 2 adults going into a hotel to have sex. I see, but make no comment and carry on with my business.
2. I see a man who has embezzled public funds depositing same in a bank. I know where the money is from.

Now, which is really YOUR business and which is not?

When a matter affects ALL, of course it is your business.

FYI that Biblical quote should be taken in the very context it was scripted by Paul; it was a letter to the Thessalonians after reports reached him that they were creating problems amongst themselves in the Church with so much rumor mongering and backbiting; and on personal matters. Not Church matters that affect all.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by henryomez(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Spidermon:
Yeeee!!! If an American artiste got dissed in thiss manner by a kid on social media, it could end his career ooo

...but this is savage. The guy had punchlines that struck home in every paragraph.

He diced Falz into small finely chopped bits mehn...lol
As in the guy finish falz there is no coming back for falz
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Officialzoe: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Ode don't even bring his mother into this okay... U simply don't know where he came from. So drop reasonable comment and don't abuse or call his mother a harlot
jeflexy:

Amen
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Kobicove(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Na who be Segun Wire? undecided
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Jodha(f): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
babe go fūck yahoo boy. U hear?
Nonsense

Mugu go fvck yhur self...
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by whitebeard(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2017
conductor1:
izzokay, u can continue.

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by madridguy(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2017
This is serious grin grin grin
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Rolly22(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2017
jeflexy:

Amen
have you forgiven the whites for their sins against us?? go and read your history
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Just shows how big a fool you really re! First for believing the little boy wrote that trash and then for been so hateful about a particular tribe
jeflexy:

Amen
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2017
jeflexy:

Amen

Are you related to Uncle Ruckus...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fan To Adunni Ade: "Stop Padding Your Ass" / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Impersonator Nabbed In Lagos Night Club [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.