Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr (21492 Views)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays / FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Iamzik: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Have they sighted the moon?
Please help us beg Evans not to kidnap the moon this year o
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by ballem(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
...No salary
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Buffalo2(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yello1:
That one better just like last year dem go still add a day more cos d moon might delay coming again
I remember too
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by slimthugchimee(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
dessz:
calling u stupid is an insult to stupid ppl . all I can say is that ur stupidity has reached a level that has left me at a loss for words. I heard ur folks took u to a stupïdity contest and won angry I don't know whatu took that makes u so stupeed but the stuff it really works. u might am insulting u.....nope am only describing urself to u

And did your English teacher participate in that same stupid competition
undecided
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
MrIcredible:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

God bless God

God bless Muhammed
God bless the sallah
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland
God bless me kiss

Oya make una come my house come do sallah cheesy
God bless God....funny
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by enemyofprogress: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
This weekend go too sweet, ajepako here I come
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by KENTHAZ(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
U can declare dat when U turn to presi. May B dat will D ur own change angry grin
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by amnesty7: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
Abòki public holiday? God forbid I stay at home on that day.

*spits on thread.
Bravo to whoever raised you in this kind of logic. Help me greet them.
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Greatzeus:
Good.Saturday to Tuesday,yeassss grin
Let me get my Mtn Sims ready for Night browsing cool I could stay up as long as I want these 4 days tongue
R.I.P to Prodigy (of Mobb Deep) cry

NY lost gem. I wonder how havoc will take it. I listened to these guys back in the days. "Ain't no such thing as halfway crooks"

R.I.P Prodigy
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by isnovic(m): 1:49am On Jun 23, 2017
The Minister reaffirms the determination of the administration to protect all lives and property of Nigerians, and added that the will of the present administration should not be tested as to its capability to deploy security agencies to deal with any individual or group that may threaten the corporate existence of the nation, as well as the peaceful co-existence of the people.

Mr Dambazau, who wished Nigerians a peaceful and rewarding celebration, further assured them of the government’s resolve to be just and fair to all.

Dambazzau your will has been tested severally and you turned blind eyes to defending the nation's integrity because the section of the country is not Fulanis.

Carry your grandstanding to the North as you and the security apparatchik of this present government have shown bias and sympathy for the Fulanis especially against the 5% constituency.
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 23, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Make them declare whole week now ! When will FG give holiday to people that worship masquerade, ikenga , aluku, eyo, Ogun, esu laalu etc or those who believe in baba agba ? grin grin grin grin
because there are only two recognized religion in nigeria, which is Christianity and Islam.
ATR isn't recognized.
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Greatzeus:
Let me get my Mtn Sims ready for Night browsing cool I could stay up as long as I want these 4 days tongue
Wow i know mobb deep. They featured in one of DMX songs
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Because na mallam things dem dash two days...
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Alajiki(m): 5:32am On Jun 23, 2017
candidbabe:
Which fed govt. The absentee one or AFONJA.

The one any of your people will never head till end of time. Remember, you guys are 4th class citizens here.
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by psalmsjob: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Make them declare whole week now ! When will FG give holiday to people that worship masquerade, ikenga , aluku, eyo, Ogun, esu laalu etc or those who believe in baba agba ? grin grin grin grin

Jokingly but you're right! As we are indeed a secular country by constitution all religions should be given equal preference.

If Christianity and Islam is given special recognition even in state functions so also other religions should be given such special recognition. But this not the case and that's some of the stumbling blocks to our unity and progress as a nation.

#JokesApart
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by bootylady101(f): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2017
will Indian companies allow their workers observe the public holiday?
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by sweetilicious(f): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Vision4God:
Nigerian workers always looking forward to holidays especially those working with the private sector.
Am telling you
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by TINALETC3(f): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2017
More public holidays means more money 2 my akant, am gonna work dose 2days and I no hw much overtime it's worth
SaulRazor:

You can't understand because you are still earning charity salary, when you stop you will wish the week had 12 days
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by SaulRazor: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
More public holidays means more money 2 my akant, am gonna work dose 2days and I no hw much overtime it's worth
Ohh..now I understand
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by markati02: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2017
We did it 2 times did week Nd we are doing to again today ,legit source for you correct score. Call now

Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by raphaeladeyele: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Wishes all Muslims Faithful a happy Eid Al Fitri
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Eberex(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2017
Me wey don take personal leave yesterday and today. Hehehehehehe
.... Shey u dey feel me? Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.....
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Oppy4God(f): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Greatzeus:
how do you subscript, how much is it. Please cry
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by clems88(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2017
In my company nothing like hols angry even Christmas person goes to work. They too love money. Not that they pay well. Useless coy with useless management.

I must make it whether they like it or not angry
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Melafechy: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=57763829][/quote] I really wish it's possible because I need it more than anyone.
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Melafechy: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=57763829][/quote] I really wish it's possible because I need it more than anyone.
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Melafechy: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=57763829][/quote] Hahahaha I wish.
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by ajepako(f): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This weekend go too sweet, ajepako here I come

Good...

AK47 ready!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Greatzeus(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oppy4God:
how do you subscript, how much is it. Please cry
Migrate to Mtn pulse by dialing *406#
Then text Night to 131
You get 500mb,N25 is deducted
Its from 12 midnight to 4 am
You can only subscribe once on a Sim in a day,that is you cant do multiple subscription in one night.
So if you would deny yourself sleep, make sure its worth it,by getting at least two sims.
I use my phone to subscribe,then I connect my laptop through hotspot,after I've used that,I use my modem to subscribe with my other two Sims. So I get 1.5gb for just N75
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Oppy4God(f): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thanks smiley
Greatzeus:

Migrate to Mtn pulse by dialing *406#
Then text Night to 131
You get 500mb,N25 is deducted
Its from 12 midnight to 4 am
You can only subscribe once on a Sim in a day,that is you cant do multiple subscription in one night.
So if you would deny yourself sleep, make sure its worth it,by getting at least two sims.
I use my phone to subscribe,then I connect my laptop through hotspot,after I've used that,I use my modem to subscribe with my other two Sims. So I get 1.5gb for just N75
Re: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr by Vision4God: 2:32am On Jun 24, 2017
agamali1:

U get sense so, private sector they go on holiday

Watch the words man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aggrieved EFCC Staff Petition President Buhari (Photos) / "Senators Will Use APC Restructuring Committee Report As Toilet Paper" - Sani / Over 1m Nigerians Live In London – Mayor Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.