Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,089 members, 7,977,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:36 PM

Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos (12232 Views)

Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by LionDeLeo: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nonsense.

Damage control.
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by kulrunsman79(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Osinbajo should just becareful because the long term plan of the north is to uproot him off their way to remain in power. Buhari may not return and the north will do anything, I mean anything even if it's military coupé to retain power.

Already, there is uneasy tension in Kaduna over rumours of boko boys arrested in a barracks here. Everything that happened under Jonathan as per bombings is gradually coming back to Kaduna because, baba has gone into oblivion.
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by chuksanambra: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
RichFoundation:
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]

You are on your own sir

We didn't ask you to beg on our behalf

We gladly accepted the quit notice

Is it by force to live in someone's house

Long Live IPOB

Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by obi3ce: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
What's the essense of all this irrelevant meetings. Call.me when you start discussing restructuring. Nansense
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by afongha: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
ehie:
But these pretenders to the Throne arent relevant to the average Biafran, the only relevant person os Namdi Kanu,when the government decides to face the truth fairly and squareley, they will just be going round in circles.
There is an adage that says in war the first casaulty is the truth, in Our Abokination pf today, Truth is the first casualty of governance
RichFoundation:

You are on your own sir

Long Live IPOB

Yes, I'm sure it was the aboki boys that voted them into power. yeye dey small

Chestbeating internet warriors

1 Like

Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
My governor, my governor better person cool

1 Like

Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by Limitless72(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
All this people should do the truth quickly..... They should call the man they arrested....Simple!
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by Pressi: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
May God help our nation
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by magoo10(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
who says Nnamdi KANU is a nobody ? see how polithiefcians are running around to improve the welfare of the youths, any youth who opens his smelling mouth to insult Nnamdi KANU should have is brain checked .
this is just the beginning ,by the time we start boycotting elections in the east these criminals will start walking on their toes
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by lubaabu: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
We due respect i expect to see your people parking their goods and services from the North immediately but that was not the case, so how do you convince me that your people gladly accept our notice?
RichFoundation:

You are on your own sir

Long Live IPOB

1 Like

Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by mike404(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
The purported "threat" holds no water!

Why the meetings upon meetings?

An Average Northerner is an advocate for peace.

The Northerners are peace-loving people.

And..I didnt mean all what i typed. cool

CHAI gringringrin AFONJA MUSLIMA ARE CURSED.
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by unto(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
StoneLucifer:
The north has reiterated for the last time..Igbos pack your things and get out of our land. A word is enough for the wise. 1967 will be a childs play. We are sick and tired of u and your nonsense biafra..Pack and get out!!
Do u think 1967 is 2017 this time yoruba will not help u people, Britain will not help u, America will not help u. Yoruba will not help u because they are more civilized and Lagos is very important to them If u want war Igbo will show u war this time u people will feel the impact of war which u never felt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Climax11:

My take is, meeting the governors without including Nnamdi Kanu in any talk will yield not fruit...#Fact. The governors did not start the agitation, the traditional rulers never started it either, neither the so called leaders of thought. Nnamdi Kanu remains the leader of ndi igbo and only him can we listen to

Kanu is the leader of which Ndigbo? The one your father created? Do not think that the ability to gather some people makes you an Igbo leader.
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by hollah123: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Climax11:

My take is, meeting the governors without including Nnamdi Kanu in any talk will yield not fruit...#Fact. The governors did not start the agitation, the traditional rulers never started it either, neither the so called leaders of thought. Nnamdi Kanu remains the leader of ndi igbo and only him can we listen to
who is NK in d scheme of things? is he a traditional ruler or a political leader or what's his position to make the acting president reckon with him? if u want d president to reckon with him then elect him as a king or senator or anything. n besides what was he doing b4 d biafra agitation?
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
We no wan hear any nonsense make dem just fast track Igbo exit - das all.
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by bakila: 5:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Climax11:

Na 11 times you dey come? If you invite Kanu to that meeting, the quit notice may be fast forwarded by that action.
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by bakila: 5:09am On Jun 24, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Kanu is the leader of which Ndigbo? The one your father created? Do not think that the ability to gather some people makes you an Igbo leader.
Gullible people for that matter.
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by prof12(m): 5:24am On Jun 24, 2017
timmyshot:

We the southerners are also sick and tired of your power drunk traits that has led so Many people to their early grave.... We want peace in Nigeria and not Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen... Keep your mouth where it is and don't say what you don't know. Ewu

just go back to Biafran land na
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by femolii: 5:27am On Jun 24, 2017
dhesthiny1:
I jst pity osinbajo...cus buhari might nt be back bfor d Oct.1st.....anytin DAT happens will be on his head
u get sense self?
Re: Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2017
nna mehn, did u guys read this post well? divert their attention towards crime? away and towards are not alike so no auto correct. I think it's intentional. the meeting was to strategize in how to push the youth to commit crime

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians / NFIU Asks For Account Details Of Nigerian Judges, Federal Legislators / Lagos Bans Media Parading Of Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.