Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) (20593 Views)

A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Pressi: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
That is what we shall continue to see until Fulani President leave power because Nigeria is now Fulani Republic & they are better than others
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Pressi: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fulanis have just become nuisance to Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
haykinzz:
Buhari!!!! You will never go unpunished

the punisher, ode oshi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by nelsont1: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Your mother's friend
Victornezzar:

And who are you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
[s] We are not igbos, rather igbos are from benin. #fact.

However, focus on the fulani herdsmen dealing with you in your own region first.
[/s]

Another off point slow fellow. What I said and this rubbish from dustbin you wrote,are they alike?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Of course wheelbarrow job is what I do. But trust me, it is a million times better than what your mom does. wink
mynd44
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Almaheed: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
the truth is we have a very weak governor in delta state, its shocking that a place like delta can only produce this old okowa as governor, I believe the power to protect lives and property lies with the governor.... okowa is not proactive, he is more of a stooge this Fulani crisis as been lingering for too long, we have not have it this bad until okowa came onboard. am sorry for my people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by dejavumart3d: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
ovoP:
Hav u even been to delta state. militants are nt in these areas they are in the riverine areas the creeks. so sharrap ur mouth.
dude I schooled dere....learn to ask questions it will take u a long way....hve been in warri...hve seen militantz riot cos dey were not paid deir cash...ogbolokoso! Nd few of dem re frm ijaw side in waff town....even if dey dnt stay arund re dey not indiginz of delta..itz one delta remember...fulaniz will continue terrorizing dem cos dey re greedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Of Peter Agi Escapes Assassination Attempt In Calabar. Photos / Patient Rapes 16-Month-Old Baby On Sick Bed In Sokoto / 4 Men Who Stole Musical Instruments In Lagos Caught & Disgraced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.