Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (31128 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Op. I think she wants u to pop the question" will you be my wife?" It will stop the flirting!

U ve been dating for two years right?
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by daviefm(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
SOMEONE WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WOO A LADY WIL BE GIVING THIS MAN ADVICE
UNA DON TURN LOVE DOCTOR
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

I need your advice on some issues bothering me now
My girlfriend (dating for 2 years now with pastor and parents consent) has been behaving very funny these days.

She suddenly starts flirting with other guys openly and anytime I ask her who those guys are, she gets angry and tells me I have no right to ask her who they are even after I discovered she is having hidden chats and dates with them.

The first instance happens to be on her birthday, I planned to take her out and on getting to her shop I met this man there, though I didn't ask her who he was but on getting to the eatery she became very cold and didn't eat any of the things I bought for her...On asking her who the guy was she started telling me I shouldn't ask her but I later got to know the man cos his wife happens to be a patient of mine (I am a male nurse)

Second instance happens to be with a street guy I know
Though I recently started seeing the guy in her shop every day but didn't ask her anything. My suspicion arose wen the few times I actually met the guy in her shop. She starts acting strange and both of them get very quite In one instance the guy was just in front of her and she texted him not knowing I saw what she was doing...

And the following day, I met them together on the way and immediately the guy saw me...he pretended like he wasn't with her and stylishly walked away.
When I asked her who he was, she started over reacting and telling me I shouldn't ask her and if I don't trust her that is my problem.

Now I don't know what to do about her cos our families are close and we go to the same church...pls I need your opinion.

No insults

There is little need to worry . I'll show you why in two paragraphs :

Women love attention . Yes , they do . And they desire attention especially from the male folks . Maybe you are not paying much attention to her and she feels empty inside . She has now gone to other men who would appreciate her as a woman and shower her with all the attention she needs . Try to pay more attention to her , especially her emotional needs . I won't say sexual needs because I don't support pre-marital sex . grin

She is trying to appear to you as object of desire . And we as humans naturally are attracted to what other people find desirable . Being conspicuously flirtatious with other men is how women send the "fight for my love" signal to their partners . Some women enjoy drama in their relationships , they love when everything is intense and passionate , so it could be a big risk she took being flirty despite being engaged to you. She is trying to tell you that other men desire her too , to make you jealous and then to feel good about herself . And it could be a way of telling that you about to acquire a prized and desired asset . Being with admirers and male friends is one sure way of making herself appear more desirable . Nothing to worry about here .

So my brother , ignore people who think that it her attitude is signalling an end to your relationship . Far from it but not totally out of it because I could be wrong . But I think its either she wants more your time and attention or she wants you to do appreciate more the fact that she is your girl and chose you ahead of other girls . For her not be open about it means she wants you to stop misbehaving and value her and the relationship she has with you more than usual .

Enjoy your woman my brother . Nothing dey shele joor ! wink
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Organs(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2017
adetayo234:
[/s]

Do you know the principal sign of mental derangement? Writing incoherently. Very soon, you will end up at Yaba Left. Happy Lunatic Life in Advance

Lol, so u have no reply, dan boroubaa shegee, mugu kawai.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by acaolly1(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2017
bonifieldstun:
U ain't fucking her well bro my joystick size is 7.5 inch dem no born am well to flirt with another bobo coz mine is one of a kind, so OP if u have 4-6 inch joystick lol ion what to say lol pray make she no see me flirt with o

picture or I don't believe it...lolz
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
rosieluv:
smiley how are you
iyam fine.and u?wink
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by vic224real(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
No
ifenuwon:
Thanks a lot guys
Well
I have made up my mind even before posting this issue....
The thing is that I have avoided her ( no calls no visits) for the past one week and I have been at peace bt some of our friends have been trying to settle issues and she keeps saying that she doesn't know why I have been acting strange and that she is confused
I later got to know from my friend that the guy who has been disturbing her is having problems with her( she told the guy not to call her or visit her again)
And the guy says he knows me very well cos he happens to be a patient of mine once like that ( he was admitted for substance abuse)
She has been talking to my friends from yesterday that they should talk to me cos she noticed that I have not given her attention and I am more happier without her in my life
So pls all these ur insults should stop

Now you've nailed it!!!!
You did just exactly what I told you to do. When you go through all the contributions on page 5 you will confirm what am saying.
Now she's confused and doing some reaserch on why you've completely changed!
You see, some people thinks they are too important when too much attention is being given to them.
This exactly what I did with my ex boyfriend when he started feeling to important and I moved on. My life is more happier without him and am loving myself because am enjoying a huge relief right now.
Consider this:
Never mind all the foul words you must have received from some people here, it's normal with those types of persons!
Note this: You are certain to get the worst of the bargain when you exchange ideas with wrong person.
Good luck to you!!
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by MrCork: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

My girlfriend (dating for 2 years now with pastor and parents consent) has been behaving very funny these days.

She suddenly starts flirting with other guys openly and anytime I ask her who those guys are, she gets angry and tells me I have no right to ask her who they are even after I discovered she is having hidden chats and dates with them.

The first instance happens to be on her birthday, I planned to take her out and on getting to her shop I met this man there, though I didn't ask her who he was but on getting to the eatery she became very cold and didn't eat any of the things I bought for her...On asking her who the guy was she started telling me I shouldn't ask her but I later got to know the man cos his wife happens to be a patient of mine (I am a male nurse)

Though I recently started seeing the guy in her shop every day but didn't ask her anything. My suspicion arose wen the few times I actually met the guy in her shop. She starts acting strange and both of them get very quite In one instance the guy was just in front of her and she texted him not knowing I saw what she was doing...

And the following day, I met them together on the way and immediately the guy saw me...he pretended like he wasn't with her and stylishly walked away.
When I asked her who he was, she started over reacting and telling me I shouldn't ask her and if I don't trust her that is my problem.

Now I don't know what to do about her cos our families are close and we go to the same church...pls I need your opinion.

No insults
....bro we r confuse...ok .so.. u crying cozzzz yorrr wife talk to men... correct??...WYF?....can u gotttto gym??(no oofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by rosieluv(f): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:
iyam fine.and u?wink
am good too

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
rosieluv:

am good too
nice

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Galantsantana(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2017
kerygalerie:
Op. I think she wants u to pop the question" will you be my wife?" It will stop the flirting!

U ve been dating for two years right?
Not advisable to ``hook`` a lady wit marriage proposal. If she wan stay, make she stay. Asper d nos of yrs In d relationship? How old is d op & gf? Wat is dere financial status? Most importantly, guys shud hav it @ d back of dere mind that, a relationship without finance wud eventually lead to cheating

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by rudepen(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2018
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults
probably you could take her on a date and have a deep conversation with her, most ladies jus want men who would listen to them, don't get too jealous or attached,. She might be testing you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.