Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:18 AM

Corp Member Shows Off Mum Who Sold Pap To Train Him In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corp Member Shows Off Mum Who Sold Pap To Train Him In School (383 Views)

Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD / Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg / Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Shows Off Mum Who Sold Pap To Train Him In School by ObiOmaMu: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2017
A corp member, Oladipupo, has taken to Instagram to show off his mum who sold pap a.k.a akamu/ogi to train him in school.

According to Oladipupo, his mum will not have to do that anymore as he promised her a 'golden spoon life' while disclosing he's proud of her.

Here's what he wrote

"Dear mum
No more this,
With everything you have faced in your life, and the strength you have developed, proves to me that when life is tough I can be tougher. I love you so much, even though am not born with a silver spoon, am here carving a golden spoon MUM, I OLADIPUPO promise you a golden spoon in life and am proud of who you are
#omoiyaOLOGI#GRINDFORMYMOTHER#MOTHER#MYLOVE#MYLIFE#MYHOPE#MYJOY#MYBACKUP#MOTHERBLESSING#HUSTLE#BELIEVE#DETERMINATION#MYGOLD"

More photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/corp-member-shows-off-mum-sold-pap-train-school.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Corp Member Shows Off Mum Who Sold Pap To Train Him In School by rollybest(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Very touching
Re: Corp Member Shows Off Mum Who Sold Pap To Train Him In School by christejames(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2017
That's nice thing to do. It's the dream of every male child that grew up in the hands of pains and toils of their mum to wipe away the tears of hard labor from their mum's face.

Mums are golden creatures to the male child (being selfish here LOL).

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Shows Off Mum Who Sold Pap To Train Him In School by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oh Gawd! am touched cry

(1) (Reply)

Pass Alcatel Lucent 4A0-100 Exam With New 4A0-100 Dumps / Students Of Federal Polytechnic Idah Kogi State Destroys School Equipments / DE 2017/2018 Candidate Should Get Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.