Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused (1305 Views)

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by badassProdigy(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
This is a photo of a grandmum,her daughter and granddaughter.

Can you figure them out?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/checkout-3-generation-photos-which-has.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by badassProdigy(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by yomi007k(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2017
grin

Similar to this Exam question.

Q. All of these proves Tope is male EXCEPT.

A. Tope is a man.
B. Tope is the son of mama Tope.
C. Tope is the father of 2 kids.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by NairalandCS(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2017
From left to right.

Grandmother, Mother and daughter.
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by melody91: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2017
na lie
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by thonyrule(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmm mm, really don't think so
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by kllinxman(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Grandmum on black, Mum on Camo and daughter on jean. Case close.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by Gladiator1: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2017
kllinxman:
Grandmum on black, Mum on Camo and daughter on jean. Case close.
Same thought as mine
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by fynestpotato: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

A. Tope is a man. B. Tope is the son of mama Tope. C. Tope is the father of 2 kids.
D.None of the above.
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by Evablizin(f): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Iyam coming,ok i did tinbo tinbo laskalaba and i arrived at the grandma middle,mother left and daughter right,iyam going
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by jashar(f): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Grandma middle
Mum left
Daughter right
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by yomi007k(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
fynestpotato:

D.None of the above.
grin

U wise...
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by chukxie(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hard one, I must confess. However two things I'm not confused about is that the three ladies are beautiful, and 'yanshable'
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by NevetsIbot(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
If I hear say these ones are three generations abi na three friends or sisters

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by zeetyzin(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

A. Tope is a man. B. Tope is the son of mama Tope. C. Tope is the father of 2 kids.
B. Tope is a unisex name. So, mama Tope could av a female child named Tope. My opinion.
Re: Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused by yomi007k(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2017
zeetyzin:

B.
Tope is a unisex name.
So, mama Tope could av a female child named Tope.
My opinion.

Im Impressed!

(1) (Reply)

Ah!! Girl Are Weaked O See What My Gf Did To Me / Things You Wished You Have Done With Your Ex / Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.