Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,753 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Let Me Share It. I Won't Be Selfish - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Share It. I Won't Be Selfish (508 Views)

Top Investment Destination You won't be Happy to Miss in 2018. / Looking For Financial Freedom? Let Me Share With You How To Get There / Looking for financial freedom? Let me share with you how to get there. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Share It. I Won't Be Selfish by eripecs(f): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2017
At times, experiences, I mean painful ones make us keep important info to ourselves. That is just the case here.

Some people have been so disappointed in the past that they shut up their minds to subsequent opportunities. Well, I have been duped severally but am a progressive type- I don't give up easily.

When I heard about this program, I was scepticaljust like you. I invested 0.05btc to test it and I was paid 5% weekly for like 4 weeks. When I discovered they were real, I added another 0.05 btc to make it 0.1btc. Till now am still being paid weekly.

This is not ponzi but real investment company for mature minds and not kids. I have been with them for 2 months now that is why I have the courage to tell you to join. When I told someone about it, he reluctantly joined the whatsapp group and later discovered it is real. He eventually invested and was regretting why he got this info so late because some packages have been closed due to many investors. Don't say you didn't hear o!

The company also has a whatsapp group where investors' querries and needs are urgently attended to. If you have any idle fund in the bank, I encourage you to invest it here. Don't close your mind because of your bitter past. This is REAL.

Please don't drop your number or email here. Just PM me or call 09023624623.
Re: Let Me Share It. I Won't Be Selfish by adomuwiner(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn BITCOIN While You Sleep!!! / How Can I Sell My TBC / It Real! Just View Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.