Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,711 members, 7,969,080 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices (69081 Views)

Say Hi To Infinix Hot 8 With Waterdrop Notch, 5000mah Battery Capacity / Thanks To Infinix, I Saw Davido Concert Live At 02 Arena / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by Meeno(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hoe do i do it on my Tecno L9+
Ever since i upgraded it, the font option on Hi theme has disappeared
Please help a brother ���.
Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by ofeshe(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Am not seeing it on my font option
Pls help
Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by olatayo8296(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Austin244:
Good day sir/sir
I am making use of an infinix s4 pro which is working on an android 9(pie) os. I tried all what you said but i still didn't see the font in where my font usually is. Pleade sir/ ma, can you explain to me the best way to add these ttf font files on my phone without rooting it because i have download a whole lot of them already but can't install them.
Thanks sir/ma

Check my thread on Infinix Xclub , here's the link:

http://www.infinix.club/forum/824/1325720
Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by AlexSanchez: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
This is what you should do

Go to XTHEME
Click DISCOVERY
Click FONT and wait for few seconds

Available fonts will appear for download which you can apply immediately or use the display settings

I just found it out now using infinix S4
Thank me later���

1 Like

Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by JohnArthur: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
It depends on the app you use and the device you are using. If we are talking about smartphones then on ios you need to download the special app in order to get different fonts and I am not sure if you can use them outside the app. On Android devices, it is much easier than on any other smartphone OS. I simply downloaded the font I needed from https://upfonts.com/thinking-of-betty-font/ and inserted it through the special app into my android system. Or you can just download an app from google play with the majority of different fonts, but most of the time you cannot find in this apps a special font that you need and most of them are just common.
Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by Asianjollof007: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2020
I use hot 7 but i can't change fonts
Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 29, 2020
ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ .ᴬᴸᴸ, ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴮᴱ ᴱˣᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴼᵂ ᵀᴼ ᴬᴰᴰ ᴹᴼᴿᴱ ᶠᴼᴺᵀˢ ᵀᴼ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴺᴱˢ ᵂᴱ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᴼᴺ ᴼᵁᴿ ᴵᴺᶠᴵᴺᴵˣ ᴰᴱᵛᴵᶜᴱˢ. ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳˢ ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ, ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ˢᵁᴿᴱ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴾᴴᴼᴺᴱ ᴴᴬˢ ˣᵀᴴᴱᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴿᴱ ᵁ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴰᴼᵂᴺᴸᴼᴬᴰ ᶠᴼᴺᵀˢ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ.
ᴺᴼᵂ ᵀᴼ ˢᵀᴬᴿᵀ, ᴰᴼᵂᴺᴸᴼᴬᴰ ᴴᴵ-ᶠᴼᴺᵀ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ ᴳᴼᴼᴳᴸᴱ ᴾᴸᴬᵞˢᵀᴼᴿᴱ, ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ ᴵᴺˢᵀᴬᴸᴸᴵᴺᴳ ᴼᴾᴱᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴬᴾᴾ ᴬᴺᴰ ˢᴱᴸᴱᶜᵀ ᴬᴺᵞ ᵀᵞᴾᴱ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴱᴹᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ, ᴵᵀ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴮᴱ ᴰᴼᵂᴺᴸᴼᴬᴰᴱᴰ ᵀᴼ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴾᴴᴼᴺᴱ'ˢ ᴵᴺᵀᴱᴿᴺᴬᴸ ˢᵀᴼᴿᴬᴳᴱ ᵁᴺᴰᴱᴿ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴵᴸᴱ "ᶠᴼᴺᵀ", ᶜᴼᴾᵞ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴼᴺᵀ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴾᴬˢᵀᴱ ᴵᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴸᴬᵀᴵᴺ ᶠᴵᴸᴱ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴸᴼᵛᴱᴸᵞ ᶠᴼᴺᵀˢ ᶠᴵᴸᴱˢ, ᴳᴼ ᵀᴼ ˢᴱᵀᵀᴵᴺᴳˢ, ᴰᴵˢᴾᴸᴬᵞ, ᶠᴼᴺᵀ ˢᵀᵞᴸᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴳᴼ ᴬᴴᴱᴬᴰ ᴬᴺᴰ ᶜᴴᴬᴺᴳᴱ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᶠᴼᴺᵀ ˢᵀᵞᴸᴱ ᵀᴼ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᵀᴬˢᵀᴱ.

ᴬᴸˢᴼ ᵞᴼᵁ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴰᴼᵂᴺᴸᴼᴬᴰ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ ᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ˢᴼᵁᴿᶜᴱˢ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵᴺˢᵀᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴼ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴾᴴᴼᴺᴱ, ᴶᵁˢᵀ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ˢᵁᴿᴱ ᵀᴴᴱˢᴱ ˢᴼᵁᴿᶜᴱˢ ᴬᴿᴱ ᵛᴵᴿᵁˢ ᶠᴿᴱᴱ, ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᴵ ᵂᴬˢ ᴬᴮᴸᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴴᴱᴸᴾ ˢᴼᴹᴱᴼᴺᴱ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᵀᴵᴾ
Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2020
հҽӀӀօ .ɑӀӀ, í աíӀӀ ҍҽ ҽ×ԹӀɑíղíղց հօա Եօ ɑժժ ʍօɾҽ ƒօղԵՏ Եօ Եհҽ օղҽՏ աҽ հɑѵҽ օղ օմɾ íղƒíղí× ժҽѵíϲҽՏ. ƒíɾՏԵ ԵհíղցՏ ƒíɾՏԵ, ʍɑκҽ Տմɾҽ վօմɾ Թհօղҽ հɑՏ ×Եհҽʍҽ ահҽɾҽ մ ϲɑղ ժօաղӀօɑժ ƒօղԵՏ ƒɾօʍ.
ղօա Եօ ՏԵɑɾԵ, ժօաղӀօɑժ հí-ƒօղԵ ƒɾօʍ ցօօցӀҽ ԹӀɑվՏԵօɾҽ, ɑƒԵҽɾ íղՏԵɑӀӀíղց օԹҽղ Եհҽ ɑԹԹ ɑղժ ՏҽӀҽϲԵ ɑղվ ԵվԹҽ օƒ Եհҽʍҽ վօմ աɑղԵ, íԵ աíӀӀ ҍҽ ժօաղӀօɑժҽժ Եօ վօմɾ Թհօղҽ'Տ íղԵҽɾղɑӀ ՏԵօɾɑցҽ մղժҽɾ Եհҽ ƒíӀҽ "ƒօղԵ", ϲօԹվ Եհҽ ƒօղԵ ɑղժ ԹɑՏԵҽ íղ Եհҽ ӀɑԵíղ ƒíӀҽ íղՏíժҽ Եհҽ ӀօѵҽӀվ ƒօղԵՏ ƒíӀҽՏ, ցօ Եօ ՏҽԵԵíղցՏ, ժíՏԹӀɑվ, ƒօղԵ ՏԵվӀҽ վօմ ϲɑղ ղօա ցօ ɑհҽɑժ ɑղժ ϲհɑղցҽ վօմɾ ƒօղԵ ՏԵվӀҽ Եօ վօմɾ ԵɑՏԵҽ.
Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2020
; cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices by rodgerandrews12: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.