Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,962 members, 7,922,374 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:38 AM

Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend (1269 Views)

Photos Of An Oyibo Squeezing His Naija Girlfriend's B00bs At A Beach / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
As for me, NO!!! .

What about you?.

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Papiikush: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
The girl is not worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Zarqabe(f): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
is mostly girls dat fight over men. if a guy see his girl with another man he will juz leave d girl.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
What if it's a non-Naija girlfriend?
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
I wouldn't even fight my enemy over a Naija guy... undecided
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
What if it's a non-Naija girlfriend?

You dey mind dem, naija girl victims. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Sheflex4real(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
That depends, If the girl in question agree to date the guy then there is nothing to fight about. Or if she is liking the attention. But if the reverse is the case and the guy keep tormenting My girl. I won't fight per say but it my responsibility to put him in check.

Don_Lex
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by IamSINZ(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
If you find her trouble, I will hurt your feelings.
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

You dey mind dem, naija girl victims. cheesy grin cheesy

grin, dem no dey tire

How're you doing, dearie?
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Not at all. Since I don't spend penny on those hoes.

1 Like

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by VargasVee(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can defend her doesn't mean I'd jump into a fight without knowing the root of the issue

undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by shinarlaura(f): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Just look at me
100L- fighting 101=10F, fighting 102=09F
200L- fighting 201=08F, fighting 202=07F
300L- fighting 301=06F, fighting 302=05F
400L- fighting 401=04F, fighting 402=03F
500L- fighting 501=02F, fighting 502=01F
Project-0F
Ain't a fighter
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Goan sidan
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
Not at all. Since I don't spend penny on those hoes.

Ikp120 cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin, dem no dey tire

How're you doing, dearie?

Lol. Their matter tire me cheesy angry cheesy

I'm goodie embarassed . You?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha

Laura bebe kiss wink
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Only sissies would do that

1 Like

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Why fight over a guy when we can share? undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by VargasVee(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

I'll be here waiting for your pre-wedding photos with a white man undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by shinarlaura(f): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Laura bebe kiss wink

Yes the beautiful Aderola15.

How re u doing babe?
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
VargasVee:

I'll be here waiting for your pre-wedding photos with a white man undecided

Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

E pain am tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by NairalandCS(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:

A round of applause for her please. grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by VargasVee(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

E pain am tongue
LMAO! Why should it pain me huh

Im immune to pain tongue

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes the beautiful Aderola15.

How re u doing babe?

Hehehehe...

Even if I no fine before, as you don call me beautiful... Iyamm super excited cheesy grin tongue

Trust you doing great, swtz? kiss
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:

This my friend here izz nor a wife material, she cannor fight for a man. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Papiikush: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
The fück? grin
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by dacovajnr: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Op that's why you're a single Dad, as your Babymama left you coz she sees you as a weakling grin grin

To answer your Q I'd say Yes coz they're gradually becoming endangered species grin grin

I'm in my house coman beat me

Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

This my friend here izz nor a wife material, she cannor fight for a man. angry angry
Not my specialty wink kiss
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by jonaifame22(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Last time I checked the lord called himself the mighty man in battle,so the lord will fight her battles while we hold our peace
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Victornezzar: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fight for her
cos am her guardian angel na
if she wanna go.....she can
Will move 2 d next 1 straight up....no time
But if it's a fulani gal....I fit do am sha....gosh dose galz are beautiful
Re: Would You Fight Another Man Because Of Your Naija Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Op that's why you're a single Dad, as your Babymama left you coz she sees you as a weakling grin grin

To answer your Q I'd say Yes coz they're gradually becoming endangered species grin grin

I'm in my house coman beat me
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Me Some Tactics To Win Her Mind Please / Photos: Two Slay Queens End Up In Toilet After An All Night Party. / Difference Between Chats With A Nigerian & Foreign Lady On Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.