Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,154 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern (922 Views)

Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
A great gift was given to the supreme leader of Biafra land, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by our Ijaw brothers from Biafra land. A cutlass and Lantern.... The cutlass is for him to fight his enemies and the Lantern is to light his part as he keeps on shining forth until he restores Biafra.. #Greatness

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by whitebeard(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wait can tradition be upgraded...? Instead of lantern why can't they give him a lamp, or a beautifully crafted lantern..!
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by Lastking147(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lool N350 lantern and Aluminum sword
grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by oilyngbati(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
As a yoruba mumuslim, I must confess this is a lie, SS will never be Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by sarrki(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
oilyngbati:
As a yoruba mumuslim, I must confess this is a lie, SS will never be Biafra.

Signs of a bad conduit pipe
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by sarrki(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Wait can tradition be upgraded...? Instead of lantern why can't they give him a lamp, or a beautifully crafted lantern..!

That's why it's called tradition
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by sarrki(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Now back to the basics

I won't say anything lipsrsealed
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Awesome Ijaws!!!
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by damoneymag(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
but i thought one of the bail conditions of this guy, bans him from any gathering of more than 8 persons? From the picture there are over 50 people there.
He should tread carefully before he gets picked up again.
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by nototribalist: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can see the Afonjas masturbating here already. Please guys feel sorry for them. They're going through a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by Kashbwoyjnr: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
damoneymag:
but i thought one of the bail conditions of this guy, bans him from any gathering of more than 8 persons? From the picture there are over 50 people there.
He should tread carefully before he gets picked up again.
Nnamdi kanu have been giving afonja heart attack since 1960s
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by Kashbwoyjnr: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lalasticala
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by 61Penguins: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
oh my goodness
why is ss not hating biafra and embracing our slimy ewedu skulls grin
Re: Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern by damoneymag(m): 2:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
Nnamdi kanu have been giving afonja heart attack since 1960s

If that makes you sleep better at night, then you're wlcm

(1) (Reply)

Unpatriotic Citizens Clamour For Restructure, Says Senate Deputy Leader / Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User / They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.