Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,425 members, 7,888,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) (2922 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by dre11(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
NAIJ.com came across a rather bizarre post of a scorned lady who chose to teach her boyfriend a lesson by sharing posters of him around campus.

What is the craziest thing you have done to exert revenge on a lover or an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend?

A female student of the Kaduna State University, decided to show her boyfriend who's boss by making and sharing posters of him around campus.

The lady put out his details including his matriculation and telephone numbers, while calling him terrible names.

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6q8mh21689i.f5732b2d.jpg[/img]
The boy's pictures were photocopied and posted around campus for all to see

https://gossip.naij.com/1111625-scorned-girlfriend-shares-boyfriends-posters-school-cheating-her.html

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Engrobiorah(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
sad
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by VargasVee(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Future Sociopath spotted!

Me when I meet these kind of ladies undecided shocked

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Destined2win: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mtchew. All these small small shidren sef

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Obsessed moronic dumbass
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by qualityovenbake(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
She should move on with her life, sometimes in life “the emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…”

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Brown14: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
damn!... the girl z really dumb. to what end
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Davidgrey: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
lol!!!
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
as long as the dude hit the honey pot. its all good. grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by ikp120(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
E pain am!
Another crazy bîtch like Tonto Dike.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Greatzeus(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Immaturity undecided but she might have been hurt really bad.Especially if the guy was her first love and he disflower her. That bond makes it extremely painful for some girls,especially teenagers and early 20s

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Oyindidi(f): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin grin she is sick
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by obontami: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin grin she is sick
undecided
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Oyindidi(f): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
obontami:
undecided
your friend no happy. cry
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by obontami: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
your friend no happy. cry
undecided
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Solmax(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hah wetin this guy do this babe wet pain am like this.
the funniest name for there na OPONER,
wetin him open?
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Homeboiy: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Olodo, she has succeeded in making the young man popular

her rant won't stop d guy from getting more girls

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Eveezy(m): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Olodo, she has succeeded in making the young man popular

her rant won't stop d guy from getting more girls
Simple truth, girls will even go find him jst to have a taste, i rememba my sec skul days, i was a regular good boy who had attention frm d ladies, bt bad rumours spread round abt me, instead of making me less popular wit d ladies, more of dem came cos dey wanted to have a taste, one even traced me to my university, she finally met me in my final year and she told me and i quote " u dont know how long i have waited for this opportunity to be fvcked by u"

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Partnerbiz3: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Banana fall on her..

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2017
VargasVee:
Future Sociopath spotted!

Me when I meet these kind of ladies undecided shocked
lol.. O ti gbagi relay.. Hahahahahah.. That lady na big time psycho.
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by IdeyFindWife: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2017
ikp120:
E pain am!

Another crazy bîtch like Tonto Dike.

Greatzeus:
Immaturity undecided but she might have been hurt really bad.Especially if the guy was her first love and he disflower her. That bond makes it extremely painful for some girls,especially teenagers and early 20s

You garrit! Possibly some high-stake gbenshing was involved, y'know the type where the gyal gets "drilled" after the boy don form "investor" promising all manner of heavenly goodies only to fall hand after chopping! Na why she dey call am "kpansher", fuckboi etc be dat; the boy don tap enuf wine from her palm-tree.

All this kids who should face their books and get more emotional balance and depth from healthy platonic friendships first instead they keep jumping from c0ck to c0ck, bed to bed, forgetting that the defective educational curriculum they're even being tutored on for their degree is hardly gonna be enuf to prepare for life in the real world outside campus.

Dis gal don mad enter revenge mode now. I pity her NEXT boyfriend if she fit do her EX-Bf like dis. Na so, tit for tat dey take start. Takes one bad boi to turn a good girl bad and the cycle starts!

Anyway, Whu am I to pontificate, we did it too.

Partnerbiz3:
Banana fall on her..
Hahahaha, banana don wound her "Leg-Over"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by ijustdey: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2017
this is serious

lamentations of a scorn lady, Abi lalasticlala how you see the game
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by barallanee(f): 1:43am On Jun 25, 2017
See the ugly boy ur embarrassing urself for...Mtcheeeww....
Re: Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic) by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Heehehe grin

The guy don lick honeypot run comot!!!

Pain the lady sha wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Built Like This? / Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. / My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.