Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,337 members, 7,897,512 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Dioscovite Is Available - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dioscovite Is Available (801 Views)

Dioscovite For The Relieve Of Sicklecell Crisis - 60ml / Get DIOSCOVITE At #9,000 / Win The War Against Sickle Cell With Dioscovite Supplement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dioscovite Is Available by PMIcon(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
The information previously here has been changed. But for the sake of those who need Dioscovite please contact the number below. That's not the person who wrote this. I just want people who need the product to know who to contact but I cannot always guarantee the continuous availability, safety or originality of what you get anymore since it is someone else-- though the most trusted source I can refer you to. That is, contact the person at your own risk.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ABOUT DIOSCOVITE

Dioscovite helps to prevent sickling and rigidity of red blood cells which is responsible for the blockade of blood vessels and break down of red blood cells and hence sickle cell crises.

A bottle lasts for 3-4 months for babies and about 2 months for older children, all depending on dose per age and the health condition when it is started.

Please call 0803 809 1428

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Lady And Her Son Are HIV Positive / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Female Infertility And Irregular Menses / How To Boost Fertility And Conceive A Child In 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.