Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,228 members, 7,970,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story (1920 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story by donaldking10: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

An active website that trapped people's money is the same as crash my brother. Car crash and still get fixed by mechanics. MMM crashed (stopped paying), became none sustainable and many lost their life, marriages and academics to it, if that's not crash tell me what it is. History always repeat itself and it's on this premise I have decided to hands off Ponzi talks. We we all be rich if we look beyond Ponzi and innovate.

Love you all with the love of God,

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater

devil.
u have no right to call God's name.
Re: The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story by ThatIgboBoy: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2017
No need to abuse him.

For GHWx the signs are there again. people who GH for two days now havent been matched and some and awaiting rematching for a week now sef.

Time to play safe
Re: The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story by rekeson: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
No need to abuse him.

For GHWx the signs are there again. people who GH for two days now havent been matched and some and awaiting rematching for a week now sef.

Time to play safe

Technical issues. People ph every second, so u can't say it is lack of ph.

Various bugs like under and over matching, none matching of old gh, etc are what d admins are currently fixing.

Plz always read news on ur dashboard b4 coming to NAIRALAND to vomit trash....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story by ThatIgboBoy: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2017
rekeson:

Various bugs like under and over matching, none matching of old gh, etc are what d admins are currently fixing.

U call what i said trash? Lol

So if they have more GH volume than PH u expect them to tell u? Why did they all of a sudden push the 20% outstanding GH one side? Park well bro. We have done this ponzi thing and we now know when there is problem. We are no longer newbies. I have a PH in the 4th week there and i have been matched to provide my 90% PH this morn so stay one side
Re: The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2017
rekeson:

for how many days 'll take them to fix the problem that was how people were defending them then,until it all happened in our very eyes ,when we all migrated & now have millions as outstanding.
Re: The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story by donaldking10: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

U call what i said trash? Lol

So if they have more GH volume than PH u expect them to tell u? Why did they all of a sudden push the 20% outstanding GH one side? Park well bro. We have done this ponzi thing and we now know when there is problem. We are no longer newbies. I have a PH in the 4th week there and i have been matched to provide my 90% PH this morn so stay one side

Its Just a minor system upgrade. Everything
would come back to normal before the week
runs out.
Even banks go through system upgrades and delay payments for days.
Ive experienced it before in diamond bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story by ThatIgboBoy: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
donaldking10:

Its Just a minor system upgrade. Everything
would come back to normal before the week
runs out.
Even banks go through system upgrade.

Hopefully

2 Likes

Re: The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story by GEJDHERO: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Ghwx really rocks.I GHed N195,000 on friday 23rd of June.Guess wot i just got the fuckin alert now.Fully matched and fully paid, GHWx really rocks.Please there should be no panic the system is very healthy.I only pity those who are defaulting in their 90%.You wud loose ur OGH,and any outstanding GH,while we who have strong faith in GHWX would continue smiling to the bank.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Over 30 Hot Evergreen Products With Manufacturer's link in 2019 / Cloud Mining Platform For Doge, Trx, Ltc And Bnb / Imagine Earning £2 Per Day From Playing Simple Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.