Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,090 members, 7,928,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:12 PM

Slay Queens And English; Worst Enemies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens And English; Worst Enemies (983 Views)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens And English; Worst Enemies by HeOrShe: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2017
Another slay queen murdered queen Elizabeth

Re: Slay Queens And English; Worst Enemies by 2dice01: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2017
is it her papa language grin

Abi somebody cannot Gbagaun in piece tongue
Re: Slay Queens And English; Worst Enemies by dingbang(m): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2017
grin

You look take away..
Re: Slay Queens And English; Worst Enemies by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2017
that eye brow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy be like where river niger and river benue dey become one nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Slay Queens And English; Worst Enemies by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2017
grin

Its almost there..but daamn! Too much filters been used that made her eyes look like she is suffering from cataract sad

And not to mention her eyebrows No me talk oo
Re: Slay Queens And English; Worst Enemies by NairalandCS(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Na una sabi.

Op abeg gimme her number. grin

(1) (Reply)

She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student / Islam And Sex / Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.