Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,387 members, 7,917,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 (1574 Views)

Top 6 Reasons You Should Never Root Your Phone / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by Prexblog(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Those of you who have upgraded to Nougat on your android infinix note 3, see how to root it below:

Just install VCOM driver on your PC, download SuperSU 2.79.zip file and download philz file by here

1. Now, copy the SuperSU.zip you download earlier to both the phone’s SD card and internal storage.
2. Install or flash the Philz recovery.img you downloaded earlier to the phone with SP flash tool, using this tutorial here.
3. After that, boot your phone to recovery mode by powering your phone off and press or hold Volume up button + Power button.
4. In Philz recovery, you use the Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select.
5. Now, select on "INSTALL ZIP" and locate the SuperSU2.79.zip on the SD Card and select it.
6. Wait till the flashing is complete and if you are prompted to fix root, select NO.
7. You can now reboot the phone normally and use Root checker app to confirm your root.

IF YOU NEED FURTHER SOLUTION, CONTACT US BY CLICKING HERE. Thanks.

Re: How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by Prexblog(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yea
Re: How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by mrfoxx(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2017
How do i successfully flash working custom recovery for infinix note 3 x601 marshmallow

Have tried n still get the old Android stock recovery
Re: How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by Prexblog(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
mrfoxx:
How do i successfully flash working custom recovery for infinix note 3 x601 marshmallow

Have tried n still get the old Android stock recovery

You need the working ROM file before you flash it. I think the ROM you are using is not good.
Re: How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by mrfoxx(m): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Prexblog:

You need the working ROM file before you flash it. I think the ROM you are using is not good.

I downloaded nougat already but how do i flash if i can't backup note, i just go it new, not a clone or fake two months ago
Re: How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by mrfoxx(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
how do i fix inalid imei after flashing this phone, imstock and have tried several methods to no avail, if you have a way please tell bro
Re: How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by saemmanuev: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
why do people root?
Re: How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by mrfoxx(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
please how do i get a fix for invalid imei on this phone after flashing with sp flashtool

i just upgraded and for 3days am looking for solution to fix the invalid imei issue,

i have since tried mtk engineering mode it doesnt recorgnize it as an mtk phone hence on connectivity no cds information

i have also tried chamelepon and it still didnt work

please who has experienced this and how did you get your fix.

thanks
Re: How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by stevewheezy(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2017
I really dont get why you think its necessary to still root devices in this age
Re: How To Root Your Infinix Note 3 Running On Android 7.0 by MrBONE2(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2017
mrfoxx:

I downloaded nougat already but how do i flash if i can't backup note, i just go it new, not a clone or fake two months ago
Pls Bros help me with with link of the rom.

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Factory Reset Protection (frp) Lock On Any Android Device / Iphone 6 Software Upgrade / How To Remote Control Pc/mac With Phone Using Wi-fi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.