Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped (16982 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by benflin(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the manI am now. Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,evenin commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. . I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the junction. We made it. First to comment. Hurraaaayyy!
cool grin grin cheesy
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Jizos!!
Awon omo Evans tun ti bere
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by emmygzy(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2017
Keneking:
I think Ambode needs to resign
is that one a governor. Useless governor. There was tight security under fashola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by JORDAN202: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2017
SO WHAT DID THE REV FATHER SAY AFTER HE WAS KIDNAPPED ?

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by soulfood(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2017
since Evans is in custody who is responsible ooh? grin grin
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by bkool7(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2017
Keneking:
I think Ambode needs to resign

Better keep your thoughts to yourself
is Ambode the commissioner of police ? or does lagos have a state Police .

whatever wrong Ambode has done to you , call him and settle it. This is strictly police insolence
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by colossus91(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2017
just ask evans,he is the odin of kidnappers,zeus of kidnappers etc grin
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by oweman: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
I think the death penalty should be reactivated. Get caught and b sent to d gallows straight up. Maybe crime will reduce.

The ibo's will cry too much oh ¡ remember over 85% Nigerian kidnappers are ibos .

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2017
oweman:

The ibo's will cry too much oh ¡ remember over 85% Nigerian kidnappers are ibos .
Crime has no tribe... A criminal should b ready to pay for his crimes.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by vannessa7(f): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the manI am now. Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,evenin commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. . I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the junction. We made it. First to comment. Hurraaaayyy!

you are a clown! rofl
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by jericco1(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:
see you
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Ramaa(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Another side effect of marijuana....

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by juman(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2017
APC government is failing to provide sound economy where people would be able to get jobs.
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by SaulRazor: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2017
The Lagos state government needs to declare State of Emergency in Ikorodu as a matter of fact
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by kachi08(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2017
And this will be the end of atrocities that have been rocking Ikorodu and its environs. God's anger about to visit all the bad gangs there.
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2017
Lagos and kidnap.
Gradually becoming the kidnap capital of the world.
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Am not harsh but if Evans is not given public execution; kidnapping will be the new MMM. It will spiral out of control. All states should also implement capital penalty for kidnapping. I just hope all this ppl that want to show off on social media get sense now; heard they chop off hand of exxon worker cry
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by CCDav1: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Make them no even waists time to follow am negotiate, they shud rather find small thing give Evans the king cus they cud be one his yuowin trainee.. Iaymi!... Please when he or they are caught, don't bother telling us Tue name CU's as a nairalander, we know the name already... God help us..
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by olajizz01(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
Handwork of developers,the most industrious people on earth, the most kidnapping expert on earth,the most drug trafficking expert on earth,the most money worshipping and ritualist on earth, the most wanted people on earth.
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by olajizz01(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
juman:
APC government is failing to provide sound economy where people would be able to get jobs.
stop the frivolous excuse,evans didnt kidnap during pdp era abi, a criminal will always be a criminal,no matter the situation of the economy of a country,what really cause this is greediness,too much love for money,that is why u see Igbos engage in kidnapping,drug trafficking,armed rubbery,money ritual,producing of counterfeit drugs and other products etc just because they are greedy,getting rich in a day syndrome.
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by juman(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
olajizz01:
stop the frivolous excuse,evans didnt kidnap during pdp era abi, a criminal will always be a criminal,no matter the situation of the economy of a country,what really cause this is greediness,too much love for money,that is why u see Igbos engage in kidnapping,drug trafficking,armed rubbery,money ritual,producing of counterfeit drugs and other products etc just because they are greedy,getting rich in a day syndrome.

In a way you are right.

But you will agree that apc is not handling the economy well.
nigerians are hungry.
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by FrankFrenzy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
Unfortunately that's a very wrong prospect they have got. Wrong target indeed. Mother church doesn't pay ransom not even a kobo for her abducted clergy. Even if it's an Archbishop or a Cardinal. It has never been heard and NEVER will it happen.
Ask previous abductors of catholic clergy how much they were paid as ransom.
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by FrankFrenzy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Unfortunately that's a very wrong prospect they have got. Wrong target indeed. Mother church doesn't pay ransom not even a kobo for her abducted clergy. Even if it's an Archbishop or a Cardinal. It has never been heard and NEVER will it happen.
Ask previous abductors of catholic clergy how much they were paid as ransom.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by adetayo234: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:

Who is this childish soul?
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by vanderbolt: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=toxxnoni post=57801779]All is well

Only in Nigeria, some things dey happen

Anyways
Do you need this services
Check out our the signature down in green colour [/ yoyquote] you too you are like kidinapers in nairaland. Are not tired of kindnaping 10000 naira for fixed matches. Thief. 419 in nairaland. Bring it up and you will chop free ban.
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by toxxnoni(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=vanderbolt post=57809902][/quote]

I don't understand you, maybe you miss the person. I don't do fix match, please you can delete that.
Thanks. I am into Borehole drilling, soil test, pile foundation etc nothing about match fix and collecting 10,000. I don't do that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma, Son, Intercepts Tramadol Pills, Codeine Bottles / Armed Robbers Attack Father Mfa Mdooyongo Solomon In Benue, Cart Away Valuables / Naval Brutality At Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.