Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

"Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki (9285 Views)

“Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha / I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki by marv1: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Like begets like. Saraki has forgotten so soon how was desperate to become Senate President to the detriment of the party. You can not expect the same party to treat you like a king when afterwards becoming Senate President you have been working against the party indirectly with your boy Dino Melaye. Saraki should just know that despiration got him there and despiration will destroy him. Saraki is the biggest issue of APC from the beginning.
Re: "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki by ozimec(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
smartty68:
Sometimes when you hear them speak against corruption like they were never responsible for it, I begin to wonder if the masses are the ones perpetrating corruption! undecided

As in eeh! Bro me I tire o. which people come be this corrupt people wey we dey hear.
Re: "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki by thambolo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
alf1010:
When you are addicted to winning, it becomes a lifestyle of pleasure.
call or whatsapp the number photo below.
Who are these fools parading the whole sections of nairaland with fake fixed matches?
If you are sure of the matches why not use your life savings;and even borrow from your entire lineage to play the game. Hardly can anyone find a source of getting money as this and starts broadcasting it. I've been ignoring you guys for a very long time but my worry goes for the gullible and greedy ones.... BEWARE!!! These people are fake!
Re: "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki by thambolo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
njukoo5478:
boost your account and see text below
If you are sure of the fixed matches, paste it here for free. And believe me everybody will pay you with all their hearts. You know why? Because they know you will give them another fixed matches. Many will even pay upfront. SCAMMERS!!!!
Re: "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki by hebenezher(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2017

Re: "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki by dryahoo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
we are ontop of the situation

Re: "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki by TijaniAbu: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2017
FG Isa just disgracing themselves up and down. Instead of producing Buhari they are dragging Saraki to appeal court. FG should resign and tell Tinubu's sidekicks Ambitious Aisha, Fake Pastor Osinbajo and Lootimi Amaechi to retire permanently to the other room.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? / Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills / Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.