Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die (6805 Views)

10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by alexsimson: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hey, recently I have been playing this roblox fps games, like counter blox, I would highly suggest you go for those kinds of games. Its been there since the beginning of online games and free to play.
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by Veriton(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dysaen:
Well, I already played all these thirteen games, so this means now I can die? I hope the answer is not. Honestly, I've been playing more than fifty games, and all of them are awesome. However, I prefer racing games. I always liked racing games more than others, but after stumbling on this site yesgamers.com, my interest in racing games raised even more. Now there is not a day I didn't play racing games, and the most I like driving Lamborghini Aventador. This is my favourite car, and I hope sometime I will be able to drive such a car in the real life.
I also like racing games, if you want, me to recommend something to you, just let me know.
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by asad664(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2021
This post could not be written any better! Going Raptor through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by asad664(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Kingboost is a company of avid gamers who have decided to create their own service to help in WoW Boost the online game World of Warcraft. They help busy people have up-to-date equipment at the best prices on the market.] keep it up.
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by phones4me: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Neatly Used Playstation 3 slim 160GB 12 downloaded games, HDMI cable, power cable and 2 controllers for immediate sale.

Price: 35,000

Pls call/WhatsApp me on

Zero eight one eight eight four one one two one four

Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by suffering: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
All triple A games. I’m not surprised. There are a lot of indie games as good if not better than the selections. I never knew indie games were a thing until I went back to PC gaming a few weeks ago.
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by Michaelcas(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Skyrim is the key to true peace, i mean you can be whatever you wanna be in Skyrim, you can live any life you fantasise about
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by ReneDaniels: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2021
You forgot to add gears of war 1-5 .
FIFA street
Halo reach
Halo 4

Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by johnsmith5: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
CS:GO, LOL and Overwatch. Hard to choose only one game, I play with a pro team and want to take part in tournaments. I found esport platform with CS:GO rankings and all upcomming matches. Useful tool for gamers.
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by NikolaValenti: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2023
I spend a lot of free time playing computer games, but it is always very annoying to see more ads. Recently started playing worldle game, there is no registration, I liked it. Also, there are no ads, it does not distract people from the process and you can focus on the game. The games from this developer are quality made. I even let my children play them.
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by Othem2002: 2:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Good day. In my opinion, at the moment the coolest game of all time is cs go. The game has a fairly large online, and there is also a cool ability to apply skins for weapons. In order to get the coolest of them - you should look at the site https://skin.club/en. Opening cheap cases, there is a high probability of getting the most expensive skins.
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by KarlFielder: 7:31pm On May 29
In general, I know very well what you mean. However, I can say with full confidence that you will also be able to do the same if you just try to use this convenient site https://1xbet-kenya.ke/ where there is an opportunity to learn more about a betting source. Just open the link and check out how useful this platform is!
Re: 13 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by Banzajc: 9:40pm On May 29

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neatly Used Playstation 3 Fat / PS4 Original Vs PS4 Slim Vs Ps4 Pro / Moderately Easy Way To Hack Your Ps Vita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.