Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,849 members, 7,938,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Adunni Ade Helps Twin Boys Who Were Wiping Car Windows In Traffic (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Helps Twin Boys Who Were Wiping Car Windows In Traffic (photos) (1166 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Funke Akindele-bello Shares First Photos Since Welcoming Her Twin Boys / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunni Ade Helps Twin Boys Who Were Wiping Car Windows In Traffic (photos) by Mrspycee: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2017
Celebrity actress and mother of two, Adunni Ade, in an Instagram update on two weeks ago shared the story – after much reservations – of some twin boys she’d met three years ago who hustled the streets wiping car windows in exchange for money.

An excerpt from her update read: “I stopped allowing them to wipe windows pretty much from the onset and would give what I can. Last week, I playfully informed them it was my birthday. As they both saw me yesterday, they ran to their shed monitoring my car so I don’t drive off, and boom, Taiwo holds a black nylon bag and presented this gift to me.”
Also, on her Instagram page, she shared a picture of her holding up the gift – a Bible – and Taiwo, one of the twins all smiles. In her update, she says:
“I have told them to stop this hustle and asked what they will like to do. They both said starting up a small business selling items. My dream and wish is to get them off the street. Yes, I should have done this a while ago, but then ago, it ain’t never too late.”
She did not ask for donations but a week later, she shared on her page how she took the twins to her dad for a second opinion and got more. Joyfully she announced that the twins have now settled in; Taiwo as a barber and Kehinde as an engineer who works on car batteries.

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/adunni-ade-helps-twin-boys-who-were.html

CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44 Fynestboi, Myssib3
Re: Adunni Ade Helps Twin Boys Who Were Wiping Car Windows In Traffic (photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Are these boys from Ethiopia?
Re: Adunni Ade Helps Twin Boys Who Were Wiping Car Windows In Traffic (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Göod öne
Re: Adunni Ade Helps Twin Boys Who Were Wiping Car Windows In Traffic (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2017
A more reward from God if you help without third party knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Helps Twin Boys Who Were Wiping Car Windows In Traffic (photos) by Mrspycee: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
CC Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Some People Warned Me To Beware Of Wizkid, But Now I See Them Kissing His Ass / The Only Real Part Of My Body Is My Manhood-surgery Addict, Human Doll Rodrigo / Jay-Z Vs 50 Cent: Who's Got More Hits On Your Playlist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.