Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

New Forum For All Nairalanders - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Forum For All Nairalanders (941 Views)

My New Forum, You Will Like It / Advice: How Can I Load My New Forum Website With Useful Contents? / New Forum For Webmasters And Programmers(mycodeng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Forum For All Nairalanders by tundexman(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2007
Hello All Nairalanders, I will like to create an online forum like Nairaland for Nigerians, I hope Seun will not be offended for this, But I will like every memeber of Nairaland to register on the forum, I will post the website later because it is still under construction, The website is for every member of Nairaland,every Nigerian and friends of family of Nigerians.
Thanks
Re: New Forum For All Nairalanders by yicob(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2007
if your site is cool, no problem but if not o say hasta lavista
Re: New Forum For All Nairalanders by naijafan(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2007
yo because a lotta people be posting dumb stuffs like this. i call it dumb because when you get there, you actually throw up! grin
Re: New Forum For All Nairalanders by balrambaks: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
Hello All Nairalanders, I will like to create an online forum like Nairaland for Nigerians, I hope Seun will not be offended for this, But I will like every memeber of Nairaland to register on the forum, I will post the website later because it is still under construction, The website is for every member of Nairaland,every Nigerian and friends of family of Nigerians.

Hellow Tundexman,

Since this post, i have been expecting a link to your online forum. If you need help, contact me. i can launch a site like www.nairaland.com and www.nigerianmarket.com/forum for you.

In case anybody here willing to have a personnal website, shopping website, community and dating website. Dont hesitate to contact me. you can email me as well ( honeyclem@yahoo.com)

later
Re: New Forum For All Nairalanders by showvic(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2011
If my experience with owning a forum is anything to go by, you will really have to put a lot of work into creating another nairaland. As for asking everybody to register, that might spell doom for you because you might not be able to manage the stress that comes with it. It is always better to start small and grow from there.
Re: New Forum For All Nairalanders by Ecash1: 3:31am On Mar 16, 2011
Only good thing can sells itself. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Run A Server (for Hosting Service) / Help To Confiqure Apache, Php & Mysql / Help Needed Very Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.