Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,750 members, 7,938,302 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock (24760 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmn
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/233002/oracle-rap-shout

Direct download link:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/oracle-rap-shout
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by segebase(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pishure or ...
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by SaviTar(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
A large chunk of blame should go to the pastor....according to the criminals.."the pastor disturbs them with repentance."

why would the pastor make such mistake?
Those criminals have been rejecting Jesus ever since but the pastor instead of leaving them alone,keeps disturbing them.

There's a place in the bible that says "if any man rejects you,dust your shoes at their gate and leave them alone"....i dont remember the verse but it's in the part where Jesus sent out his disciples to preach in Luke or Matheew.

I dont like what those criminals did.....its wrong and inhumane.

But the pastor was the one that went looking for trouble.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by lilybonny(f): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
so terrible undecided
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by derhyma: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by bizzibodi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
how can d youths dey gav birth to,b terrorizing d elders?cnt dey place a curse on them.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
kevoh:
Calabar and Akwa Ibom, fear them when it comes to cultism and gangsterism. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Not sure you're correct... undecided
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by sleeknick: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
What a way to go
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by brunofarad(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Whattttt?

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by gberra: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Had this happened in the North, Nairaland would have gone berserk.

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Langbasa: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dispatch riders, they've dispatched him to his father in one fairy tale Heaven.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Daddybright1986(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
One Aboki
who sells stuff on my street, when I got
there he was arguing with another Aboki,
suddenly he turned to me and said “oga
abeg, shebi na Toothpaste Marry Animal
Calling”
I have never been so confused in my life. I
kept asking him to repeat what he meant
but he kept saying the same thing, I was
frustrated.
I had to leave them to their argument as I
couldn’t be of help. But it kept bothering my
mind, what could this guy mean??
After weeks of cracking my brain to get the
meaning of his statement, Na this morning I
realize wetin the guy dey ask me.
What he was saying was “Oga abeg, Shebi
na 2face Marry Annie Macaulay”
I fainted twice without closing my eyes
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by talk2saintify(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Daboomb: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
“Barely had the meeting started when the two men left and mobilised some of their members to our meeting place. They locked us up and gave all the elders, including me, thorough beating"

this is unacceptable na, nsuto Idung Idoro... Dats need to be deployed there ASAP.
what kind of lawlessness is this

Anytime something happens in the PUBLIC GLARE ...and the Police say "We are not aware", then you should know that they have been BRIBED!

Or are we paying the Police to be BLIND, DEAF and DUMB?

This another example of "organised Crime" and Cultism!

The IGP should sack the DPO and deploy someone who is ready to justify his pay, to catch and prosecute these criminals, ASAP.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Nnamdi98(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
End time ....End time... End time....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4BqTMFFTJU
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by oshilewetaiwo03: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
where is the image admin, chop buttocks issorite I don hear una
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by cthia(f): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Chop of the left buttocks? grin

With the way Jehovah witness are going about preaching repentance in my neighbourhood, I think they should be careful not to loose the two buttocks.
you are funny oo...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Daboomb: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
SaviTar:
A large chunk of blame should go to the pastor....according to the criminals.."the pastor disturbs them with repentance."

Those criminals have been rejecting Jesus ever since but the pastor instead of leaving them alone,keeps disturbing them.

There's a place in the bible that says "if any man rejects you,dust your shoes at their gate and leave them alone"....i dont remember the verse but it's in the part where Jesus sent out his disciples to preach in Luke or Matheew.

Read between the lines!

The "repentance preaching" is just a very bad EXCUSE!
This is a power tussle between that GANG and the COMMUNITY, led by the Pastor

They could have gone to the church to beat the Pastor.
They could have burnt his church down
Are the other "Elders" flogged severely, also disturbing them with preaching?
What about the other guy whose buttocks was chopped-off, was he also preaching?

Once again, l say "read between the lines" Bro. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Killing and stealing is very easy but the consequences of the events (verb) lives forever.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by jfleece(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Preachers should be protected, it's the least they deserve.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by figure007(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
youngwarlocks:
God cannot be mocked...... whatsoever a man soweth, that, he will reap. Gal 6:7
sure ...its just a matter of time.. .. Karma has its way

1 Like

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Dansiki1: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wow!! Not Fulani herdsmen this time around
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by ijobafatty: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
If it was an hausa man the press will tagged him an Islamist but now they called this southern fellow a gangster not a crusaders.. GOD punish all the press who are always biased in their dealings
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Venica(f): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
God!! what is this world turning into
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:
How biafraud_ go be na

RIP Charlie Murphy
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by MRAKBEE(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
kevoh:
Calabar and Akwa Ibom, fear them when it comes to cultism and gangsterism. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by OgaBuhari: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
kevoh:
an atheist like you killed him.
God will judge you all

1 Like

Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Randy100: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
I wouldn't say that he deserved to die but sometimes this morning preachers can be so annoying.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by 1984Tym(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
apple macbook for sale 08170655350. 07058121247
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
The products of a failed society cutting short the life of one of those trying to remedy it in their own little way. Our society keeps devouring itself by the monsters it created and keeps creating even as it reels in severe agony. It's only a matter of time until they snuff the life out of it. RIP to the dead. Quick recovery to the butchered.
Re: Gangsters Kill Pastor In Akwa Ibom, Chop Off Another Man’s Buttock by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
SaviTar:

So because he is disturbing them, they have the right to take laws into their hands.
You have said what the criminals did is wrong, it's better you leave it at that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) / Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist / EFCC Arrests 48 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Herbalist In Lokoja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.