Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) (1201 Views)

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
The big #1,000 giveaway is just two days away and its happening on Facebook and IG so better go open an account.
How To Win
To win you will be required to answer two easy questions. The first 10 people to get it right will win the card
You will be required to type your phone number and name of network provider along with your answer.
Check the pic below for sample questions so you can know what to expect.
Apologies to all my readers, I was supposed to release the article "3 Things My Laptop Took From Me In 3 Months" yesterday but due to some challenges the article might be coming up next week.
Stay Healthy Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by TechPanda(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2017
At The Mention Of FitnessDoc, I Am There. grin
Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
TechPanda:
At The Mention Of FitnessDoc, I Am There. grin
Hahaha... how is your weekend going?
Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by Victornezzar: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Is it money
Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
Is it money
Please read the post sir
Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by TechPanda(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hahaha... how is your weekend going?

Going Great, What About Yours?
Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
TechPanda:

Going Great, What About Yours?
Very well at the moment

1 Like

Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by holluikon(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
ITunes card needed; check my signature/call/whatsapp me for details 08160268268
Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
holluikon:
ITunes card needed; check my signature/call/whatsapp me for details 08160268268
You can advertise this on a Facebook page you know
Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria (photos) by holluikon(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You can advertise this on a Facebook page you know

Are you disturbed with this??.. Or is this your page??

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Joke: Wife Plays Sex Prank On Husband / Who Will Be Bleeping Aisha Now That Buhari Is A Vegetable? / A Guy Cursed A Lady For Not Replying His Chats On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.