Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

How And Where To Spend The Valetine Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And Where To Spend The Valetine Day (646 Views)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Valetine: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Girl On Val's Day? / Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where To Spend The Valetine Day by prommy(f): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
i have been thinking of were to take my hus to for valentine.i really want to surprise him.
Re: How And Where To Spend The Valetine Day by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
Have you been with him for long? I can bet you know more about him than we do, what types of things/places does he generally like? How is he personality wise? Put all of that into consideration and you might just come up with something, can't really come up with anything for him as I don't know him, different people enjoy different things wink smiley

And for the rest of us lonely folks, well, I guess another Novel and a cup of Hot Chocolate it is  undecided sad
Re: How And Where To Spend The Valetine Day by madlady(f): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
If he's into football then a really good match then to a nice cosy restaurant.
Re: How And Where To Spend The Valetine Day by Abekeade08(f): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
@op,

I think it would be helpful to state your current location so that NLanders can give you meaningful suggestions. Goodluck wink
Re: How And Where To Spend The Valetine Day by firedancer(f): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
awwww . . . . how cute,you guys can do the movies {if he's into movies }

or take him where he's been dying to go and after the vals day comes the nite wink wink get some sxxxy new lingerie and take thy husband around the world cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Great Partner / Why Do / Why Don't You Appreciate Voucher(s) Sent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.