Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,245 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:43 PM

Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife (739 Views)

Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by Naijiant: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
See how Governor Willie Obiano is sharing Anambra State's security vote every month with his wife:
https://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/governor-willie-obiano-securing-future-security-vote/
Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by LasGidiOwner: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Why not ask your useless father to contest the next election so you and your hopeless family can share from it also. Jobless broke a.ss hungry blogger.

[s]
Naijiant:
See how Governor Willie Obiano is sharing Anambra State's security vote every month with his wife:
https://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/governor-willie-obiano-securing-future-security-vote/
[/s]
Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by emerituzprof(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Why not ask your useless father to contest the next election so you and your hopeless family can share from it also. Jobless broke a.ss hungry blogger.

[s][/s]
I tire for those hungry bloggers o

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by Naijiant: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

[s][/s]
Are you sure I'm not your daddy?
Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by LasGidiOwner: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
Failed broke a.ss blogger. You better go and find something to do with your miserable life because you are gonna die of hunger spreading fake and unfounded rubbish. Go and look for a job old man.

[s]
Naijiant:

Are you sure I'm not your daddy?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by Naijiant: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Failed broke a.ss blogger. You better go and find something to do with your life because you are gonna die of hunger spreading fake and unfounded rubbish. Go and look for a job old man.

[s][/s]
How are you sure I'm not your daddy?
Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by LasGidiOwner: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by LasGidiOwner: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Frustration and poverty shall continue to wreck your shattered life. I read the rubbish you scribbled via the link, i have to conclude that you are even a stark illiterate who could not even convince his readers due to poor disjointed narrative. Go and get a proper education then look for a job. Humble advise from a friend. The truth is bitter bro cool

[s]
Naijiant:

How are you sure I'm not your daddy?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by Naijiant: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Frustration and poverty shall continue to wreck your shattered life. I read the rubbish you scribbled on via the link, i have to conclude that you are even a stark illiterate who could not even convince his readers due to poor narrative and disjointed verbosity. Go and get a proper education then look for a job. Humble advise from a friend. The truth is bitter bro cool

[s][/s]
It's "advice" and not "advise". "Advice" is the noun - as in "giving advice". "Advise" is the verb. As in "I advised you". I may still be your daddy, but it is a shame I was absent from your upbringing, as I would have advised you about the difference b/w "advise" and "advice".

Anyway, Obiano is still stealing the security vote and you are insulting someone you are not sure if he is your dad. grin
Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by LasGidiOwner: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Emeka Belonwu, how does that amount to bad english when compared to a failed blogger like you?

Just read what a nuisance like you have scribbled below and tell us how you could ever convince anyone before you die of poverty and frustration. cheesy

[s]
Naijiant:

It's "advice" and not "advise". "Advice" is the noun - as in "giving advice". "Advise" is the verb. As in "I advised you". I may still be your daddy, but it is a shame I was absent from your upbringing, as I would have advised you about the difference b/w "advise" and "advice".

Anyway, Obiano is still stealing the security vote and you are insulting someone you are not sure if he is your dad. grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by Kyase(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Naijiant:

omo see smackdown season 8

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife by Naijiant: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Emeka Belonwu, how does that amount to bad english when compared to a failed blogger like you?

Just read what a nuisance like you have scribbled below and tell us how you could ever convince anyone before you die of poverty and frustration. cheesy

[s][/s]
Where did you get that name from? Are you trying to find out who your father is? grin

(1) (Reply)

See How 720 Special Assistants To Gov. Shettima Received Him At The Airport / Quit Notice: Igbo Professor To Prof. Ango Abdullahi, Nice Read / These Are The 10 Aircraft In Nigeria’s Fleet [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.