Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,873 members, 7,976,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) (889 Views)

Khloe Kardashian Grabs Her Sister’s Butt As They Strike Suggestive Poses (18+pic / John Dumelo Kisses Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot / 19years Old Shares Rated 18 Pic To Wish Her Followers Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
What do you think?

Drop your comments

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/maternity-shoot-cute-or-stupidity.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) by Ajewealth123(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
As an ex photographer I can relate.
Photography happens to be one of the hardest job on earth.
2009, an Alhaja came to my studio and started asking me questions like
Do you always get aroused when I see an naked lady?
Can I control my urge?
Have I ever taken nude pics before?
Next thing she went to change,
And came out fully unclad. I mean fully.
That was one of the hardest day of my life.
She was so clean,tall,full and erect breast,clean shave,over figure 8!
I later got to know it was her client in uk she was taking the pics for.
Mhen since I escaped that temptation,I know I can overcome anything
Very very pretty yellow pawpaw lady like that.
She opened everything openable that day

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
As an ex photographer I can relate.
Photography happens to be one of the hardest job on earth.
2009, an Alhaja came to my studio and started asking me questions like
Do you always get aroused when I see an naked lady?
Can I control my urge?
Have I ever taken nude pics before?
Next thing she went to change,
And came out fully unclad. I mean fully.
That was one of the hardest day of my life.
She was so clean,tall,full and erect breast,clean shave,over figure 8!
I later got to know it was her client in uk she was taking the pics for.
Mhen since I escaped that temptation,I know I can overcome anything
Very very pretty yellow pawpaw lady like that.
She opened everything openable that day

How can I train to become a photographer like you?.

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) by Ajewealth123(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

How can I train to become a photographer like you?.
my broda,if you want to become a photographer because of nude and see model's unclothedness,you won't learn anything o
My first test for you will be to call an olosho to naked herself in your presence and tell you to take her pics with your phone,tell her to touch you in places,if your body move peren or you do any snake move,you don fail the test be that
Re: Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hot
Re: Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) by Evablizin(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dirty and nasty
Re: Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Vaseline Crew are on the way coming !!! Bring enough Vaseline along o....
Re: Maternity Photoshoot :: Cute Or Stupidity (18+ pic) by Kobicove(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
my broda,if you want to become a photographer because of nude and see model's unclothedness,you won't learn anything o
My first test for you will be to call an olosho to naked herself in your presence and tell you to take her pics with your phone,tell her to touch you in places,if your body move peren or you do any snake move,you don fail the test be that

grin

(1) (Reply)

The Kardashians ‘mortified’ Over Rob’s Behavior As Blac Chyna Resurfaces Topless / I Pray Bobrisky Dies During Surgery Just Like Stella Obasanjo - Lady Curses! / Ghanaian Actress, Zynelle Zuh Chic In Bra Less Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.