Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,430 members, 7,937,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Xiaomi Thread Store - Technology Market (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Xiaomi Thread Store (1913137 Views)

The Projector Thread Store : Buy Quality Lcd, Led And Dlp Projectors In Lagos. / THE Samsung|iphones Thread Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1899) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 5:54pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

Screen is currently being fixed at our office for 14K, it was reduced AFTER YOU PLEADED MADAM that we reduce it to 12K

The power button flex WE BOTH AGREED TO 2K TO Fix IT.. After we fixed it and it was working YOU PLEADED THAT YOU HAD NO MONEY ON YOU, THAT WE SHOULD REDUCE IT TO 1K which you paid a day after.

Your phone was *TOTALLY BLANK WHEN YOU BROUGHT IT MA* phones with bad screens rarely go BLANK unless there are other issues. When a screen is cracked/broken you will would usually see ink on stains on it NOT TOTALLY BLANK.

You brought it to our office asking that we fix Screen + Camera.. There's no way what we did could have caused the phone to start looping (the phone had underlying issues that wasn't made known).

Its not our duty to make sure your phone IS TOTALLY OKAY because we didn't diagnose it. What you asked us to change, we did. That should be where our duty lies, that's what was paid for.

Offering you data connectivity to update your phone is a privilege to you in our bid two ensure you left our office with a good experience.

Reducing prices for you (on two occasions) is also a form of ensuring you left with a good experience.

Servicing your board after we have saw your whitish debris on it (sign of liquid damage) is our bid in the ensuring you left with a good experience.

IT is therefore quite surprising when we saw this issue brought to nairaland without exhausting communicating with us...

In all, we still hope to resolve any pending issue you may have with the screen/power button we fixed.
I contacted you because I saw you posted redmi screen was N12,000 and you still have N12,000 on your recent post.
I called your sales rep 3 times, first was on Thursday to inform her, she said you were not available, I told her to inform you. I called again that afternoon she said you were not available. I called on Friday again, she said you were not available. How else am I to contact you again?

Providing data is part of you job to make sure everything works well, not a privilege!!
You didn't reduce the prices only that of the button and I am happy I didn't pay more than N1000 for the button.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Bahddo(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2020
Hmmm... I hope you guys settle this thing as amicably as possible because one convincing bad review hurts your image more than 5 good reviews can help it.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by joudini(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2020
This repair guy keeps hammering on the reduced price he did the job. Are you aware that you were at liberty not to agree to the amount if you found it unfavourable?

The moment both of you WILLINGLY came to a negotiation on what amount to exchange for the job, the obligation shifts to the repair person to fix the phone as agreed to.

Also, she is not the only person to complain about the shoddy handwork of your business. I have seen a bad review from someone else too who vented about inferior product used.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by xoftxoul: 6:21pm On May 10, 2020
Are there no other repairers on this whole platform nì?
Just as there are many resellers
Or any good repairer that can be directed to the platform...
Me no like what I'm reading o..... Including testimonies of recent

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by pepe1: 6:25pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

Screen is currently being fixed at our office for 14K, it was reduced AFTER YOU PLEADED MADAM that we reduce it to 12K

The power button flex WE BOTH AGREED TO 2K TO Fix IT.. After we fixed it and it was working YOU PLEADED THAT YOU HAD NO MONEY ON YOU, THAT WE SHOULD REDUCE IT TO 1K which you paid a day after.

Your phone was *TOTALLY BLANK WHEN YOU BROUGHT IT MA* phones with bad screens rarely go BLANK unless there are other issues. When a screen is cracked/broken you will would usually see ink on stains on it NOT TOTALLY BLANK.

You brought it to our office asking that we fix Screen + Camera.. There's no way what we did could have caused the phone to start looping (the phone had underlying issues that wasn't made known).

Its not our duty to make sure your phone IS TOTALLY OKAY because we didn't diagnose it. What you asked us to change, we did. That should be where our duty lies, that's what was paid for.

Offering you data connectivity to update your phone is a privilege to you in our bid two ensure you left our office with a good experience.

Reducing prices for you (on two occasions) is also a form of ensuring you left with a good experience.

Servicing your board after we have saw your whitish debris on it (sign of liquid damage) is our bid in the ensuring you left with a good experience.

IT is therefore quite surprising when we saw this issue brought to nairaland without exhausting communicating with us...

In all, we still hope to resolve any pending issue you may have with the screen/power button we fixed.

Guy...abeg try to settle with that lady and stop trying so hard to convince us.

Personally, I had issues with the phone I bought to your office for a replacement screen.

Infact, my partner rejected the phone on sighting it.

I'd have returned it to your office but no time for that.

So don't believe you have only about 10 negative reviews.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 6:30pm On May 10, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 6:32pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

You only told me it was N2000 after fixing it, I told you I don't have cash at hand that I had only N450 as cash on me. That's when you said I should pay N1000 for it and I said I will do the transfer when I get home then you asked me to make it N2000 , but I said let's do it for N1000 Of course it won't cross my mind to tilt the phone to see if it will fall off. Properly fixed buttons don't fall when tilted

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by sanandreas(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2020
pepe1:

Guy...abeg try to settle with that lady and stop trying so hard to convince us.

Personally, I had issues with the phone I bought to your office for a replacement screen.

Infact, my partner rejected the phone on sighting it.

I'd have returned it to your office but no time for that.

So don't believe you have only about 10 negative reviews.

Please was the screen replacement inferior? Did the screen proximity sensor work after fixing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 6:37pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

You only told me it was N2000 after fixing it, I told you I don't have cash at hand that I had only N450 as cash on me. That's when you said I should pay N1000 for it and I said I will do the transfer when I get home then you asked me to make it N2000 , but I said let's do it for N1000 Of course it won't cross my mind to tilt the phone to see if it will fall off. Properly fixed buttons don't fall when tilted

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 6:42pm On May 10, 2020
My phone didn't have any underlying issues, if it did I would have stated it to you, it's my phone, of course I want it to be sound again, why would I want to conceal other issues. The phone was working perfectly well , the screen just brought out some lines and went off, next thing it brought out ink like things on the bottom. It's just like saying a patient going to the hospital and lying to doctor about where he's experiencing pains, who is to loose is it not the patient. OGA I don't mince words!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
Xiaomi mi a3 4gb/128gb

Location enugu

Price 68k

Slightly negotiable..

No single issue
Nothing like scratch or crack..

Call 07053054620, 08153483283

Can be delivered to anywhere in Nigeria through gig"

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by pepe1: 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

I sincerely don't think you know the volume of jobs we do on a daily basis...

It's okay...just continue the way you are going.

You'll soon realise how far you can go.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Emjace(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=iscom post=89339552]
BUYERS CODE : NAIRALAND 3

Buy your mobile accessories here, original memory cards : SanDisk 16gb 32gb 64gb.. , original chargers ugreen, Beseus, topk etc 5V2.1A and 3.0 quick charge technology, original USB cables 3A and 2.4A etc flash drives 16gb 32gb 64gb etc.. Card readers... OTG...earpieces.. Wireless earphones.. Romoss Powerbanks, xiaomi powerbanks etc

FOR PICTURES CHECK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE :

BEWARE OF FAKE ROMOSS POWERBANKS!!!

FREE SHIPPING AND DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE....

ORIGINAL MEMORY CARDS (Sandisk)
16GB....... N1900
32GB........ N2800
64GB.........N 4500

ORIGINAL CHARGERS 5V/2.1
Ugreen charger... N2500
Beseus charger... N1300
Cheotech...............N2000
ORICO.................... N1500
OLAF...................... N500

Is there any big difference when ROMOSS PEA AND ROMOSS SENSE 8+ is compared.. And is that redmi airdots s the new one that xiaomi release i.e an upgrade of the previous redmi airdots
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 6:46pm On May 10, 2020
pepe1:

It's okay...just continue the way you are going.

You'll soon realise how far you can go.

We will continue to do our best sir and leave the rest to God. Thanks for your counsel.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Emjace(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2020
noobody:
instant pick up deal

Brand new xiaomi mi CC9E,blue,4/64gb,:55k

Kindly note,phone is china rom,global rom can be installed if you know how

But supports google play services with no issues

SD 665
Amoled screen
4030mah battery
Indisplay finger print reader
48mp tripple camera
32mp selfie camera

Call/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319

Cheers

Is it still available?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by saydmaryam(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Xiaomi mi a3 4gb/128gb

Location enugu

Price 68k

Slightly negotiable..

No single issue
Nothing like scratch or crack..

Call 07053054620, 08153483283

Can be delivered to anywhere in Nigeria through gig"
let's chat on WhatsApp.
but all these ur lines aren't on WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Bahddo(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

We will continue to do our best sir and leave the rest to God. Thanks for your counsel.
bro you sound like someone who resists feedback a lot. Even the ones that sound negative, unfair or even harsh can go a long way in helping you see room for improvement.

How can you simply brush aside the fact that people are complaining, by saying it's just 10 out of many? Is it that the10 don't matter, or they didn't pay you?

There are business people on this same Nairaland who had complaints about them on the forum, but people stood to defend them in their absence. That's the power of a legacy.

Work on your customer relations, man. One of the best things a business and even a person can have is people who would advocate for them behind their backs in a room full of opportunities.

Make it right with that lady. With the right attitude and actions, you can even convert your biggest critics to your promoters.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2020
saydmaryam:
let's chat on WhatsApp.
but all these ur lines aren't on WhatsApp
080728882eight8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 7:51pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

I sincerely don't think you know the volume of jobs we do on a daily basis...
Those jobs are useless if all of them come back to complain. Quality is better than quantity. A Good Name Is Better... I witnessed 2 people complain about the screen you fixed for them point, if I had not paid I wouldn't have proceeded. Expect me when I am fit to make the journey to your office. With everything you said since you haven't addressed the buttons, or will

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
Bahddo:
bro you sound like someone who resists feedback a lot. Even the ones that sound negative, unfair or even harsh can go a long way in helping you see room for improvement.

How can you simply brush aside the fact that people are complaining, by saying it's just 10 out of many? Is it that the10 don't matter, or they didn't pay you?

There are business people on this same Nairaland who had complaints about them on the forum, but people stood to defend them in their absence. That's the power of a legacy.

Work on your customer relations, man. One of the best things a business and even a person can have is people who would advocate for them behind their backs in a room full of opportunities.

Make it right with that lady. With the right attitude and actions, you can even convert your biggest critics to your promoters.

Thanks sir/ma

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by BlackArab(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2020
jaycerichh:
Mi A3 4/128GB if I'm able to get it how much please?
out of stock presently chief.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by luvlyoracle(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2020
Hi guys...I wano get a wireless earbuds..which would u advice I get?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 8:12pm On May 10, 2020
wowdiva:

Those jobs are useless if all of them come back to complain. Quality is better than quantity. A Good Name Is Better... I witnessed 2 people complain about the screen you fixed for them point, if I had not paid I wouldn't have proceeded. Expect me when I am fit to make the journey to your office. With everything you said since you haven't addressed the buttons, or will

2 people doesn't equate to all of them.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 8:23pm On May 10, 2020
Bahddo:

When it say ten negative reviews it doesn't mean they don't matter sir/ma...

The best selling products on Amazon will still have negative reviews... And sincerely we're learning from different customer experience at our store...

In repairs its a different ball game really... It's a probably easier to just sell phone parts and not have to bother thereafter (like the regular Igbo guys do not im computer village).

We sell and fix (which is unusual really)... So you could fix for a client, something goes wrong later (even if the client caused it) and they bring it back to your doorstep.

The average Igbo seller here in Nigeria sells to the phone engineer and once fixed, the part can't be returned. We strive to do beyond this by attempting to rectify issues even after we fix.

Thanks for your counsel, well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by yak(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

in a forum like this, u shld try and limit complaints from ppl. instead of arguing or trying to prove a point, u cld have called up the lady on phone or somewhere and assure her the problem wld b sorted.
now, we have 2or more persons coming up with complaints too.
one bad thing abt these reviews is that internet never forgets. tomorrow, someone that's not on nairaland may google Ur name and these reviews will appear and for ppl like me, if Ur rating is less than 4.5/5 I won't settle for Ur service.

I don't know you but I remember this kind of complaint had earlier rising around March/April last yr. it doesn't speak well of u, Ur personality and Ur services

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 8:38pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

In business, if just 1person complain of an issue, and another complain of same issue, you need to look into it. I am sure you know that by now. So stop trying to save face here on NL and work on it. You still haven't said anything about the buttons your engineer fixed, I am sure you must have seen the pictures.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by jboixxx: 8:38pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

You are prolonging this issue; just offer her possible solutions to her complaints. One huge negative feedback is a "bad market".

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 8:42pm On May 10, 2020
yak:

in a forum like this, u shld try and limit complaints from ppl. instead of arguing or trying to prove a point, u cld have called up the lady on phone or somewhere and assure her the problem wld b sorted.
now, we have 2or more persons coming up with complaints too.
one bad thing abt these reviews is that internet never forgets. tomorrow, someone that's not on nairaland may google Ur name and these reviews will appear and for ppl like me, if Ur rating is less than 4.5/5 I won't settle for Ur service.

I don't know you but I remember this kind of complaint had earlier rising around March/April last yr. it doesn't speak well of u, Ur personality and Ur services

Going forward you will see greater number of reviews. Between last year March/April and now is a long time sir, Trust me there would be more negatives if really our service was terrible (to the point of insinuating we sell inferior parts).

As regards this person I know where she's coming from. I know what she said to my staff. At a point she said the screen that was on her redmi note 7 before was amoled and that what we fixed was not amoled. And I explained to her there and then in our office that redmi note 7 is lcd not amoled.
The fact that she saw two people with complaints and one of them even influenced her thinking. She judged us without looking at the merit of what their complaints were.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 8:43pm On May 10, 2020
wowdiva:

In business, if just 1person complain of an issue, and another complain of same issue, you need to look into it. I am sure you know that by now. So stop trying to save face here on NL and work on it. You still haven't said anything about the buttons your engineer fixed, I am sure you must have seen the pictures.

Madam we will refund you for that repair (1000). I think at this stage that is the best we can do.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 8:45pm On May 10, 2020
jboixxx:
You are prolonging this issue; just offer her possible solutions to her complaints. One huge negative feedback is a "bad market".

Bros I know quite well you recommend us a lot. Thanks.

To be sincere sir, we will rather just do a refund at this time for the issue (power button) she's complaining about.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 8:47pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

Madam we will refund you for that repair (1000). I think at this stage that is the best we can do.
OGA I don't need the refund!!!
When I brought the phone to you, the buttons wasn't falling off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1899) (Reply)

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: michealdeco and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.