Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:41 AM

Holy Ghost Convocation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Convocation (373 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Convocation by djoguns: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Holy Ghost convocation, NY 2017, message title: Divine Suprises...prayer /fatherly blessing- father bless me anyway, anyhow, please use anybody, Lord. Use demons or angels to bless me my father. Lord, please use my enemies, people that hate me to bless me.
Ron K. - We are going up to the high places, we are going up to the high places; to tear the devil's kingdom down. We are going to recover what he stole from us!
Thomas D. - The devil has stolen your joy, your health, peace, money children and locked it up in his house, and he thinks you will just sit back and be quiet. No, let us go to his house and take back what he stole from us.
Agbala agbara Olorun ki ba ti: Ogo wa ti Esu to ki lo, mo pa la se, ki o da pada ba yi. ( I command Satan to return my glory which he has stolen)
Agbala pa milerin : Ogo re ti Esu ti gba, yi o da pada ba yi ( the devil is restoring your glory, which he stole to you)
These and other prayers that have synonymous contents are ubiquitous. I could go on, and on. THE THOUGHT THAT SATAN HAS STOLEN ANY GLORY GIVEN BY GOD, KEPT BY GOD IS A VERY ERRONEOUS ONE! HOW CAN SATAN STILL OUR GLORY IN CHRIST. IT IS VERY SPIRITUALLY ILLITERATE AND RATHER UNFORTUNATE TO SAY THAT GOD COULD USE DEMONS TO BLESS CHRISTIANS. YET SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF UNLEARNED PEOPLE CHORUSED...AMEEEEN.
Know ye not that every good and perfect gift cometh from above and cometh down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variableness, neither shifting like shadows, James 1:17 and that whatsoever God doeth shall be for ever, nothing can be added, and nothing taken from it..Eccl. 3:14 . He is the great God and Father of spirits, Heb. 12:9. He dwells in a light that no man can approach unto, I Tim. 6:16. He is the only potentate, the king of kings and Lord of Lords..I Tim 6:15.
In those days, we were told that if your article of fabric disappears mysteriously and suddenly appears again, you should rather never wear them again, but burn them up, because of the possibility of demonic contamination, while it was out of sight. Well, I noticed alot of hypocrisy this, for no one ever burnt a recovered stolen vehicle, or professional certificate. No one ever burnt a recovered stolen digital gadget or device. .hmmm, just religious lies.
However, ever, ever, if Satan lays siege on the spiritual survelance and tight security of God's glory in our lives, and successfully loots divine treasury, then we as children of God, most high can never, ever have the wherewithal attillery to recover them again forever.
Just like I wonder what the blood of Jesus can do in deliverance! A person possessed by God through the blood of Jesus shed (speaking specifically of his sacrificial death), is dispossessed of God by demons, and we try to ask or plead the same blood for a possible anti redemption re-deliverance. It can never work, we are just being shovelled inside-out, as renigads of psychological and religious confusion. The deliverance ministry concept is a spiritual hoax.
If the devil has stolen your glory, leave it with him, he possibly has deposited his seed of decay and corruption in it. Try to get another glory. The only other issue difficult to resolve is that the same way he stole it the first time is still an ever living possibility. He could come back stronger!
The man whose glory could be stolen died in Christ Jesus. The man who could be dominated by the devil has risen with the power of eternal life beyond the possibility of any type of reach by Satan. YOU ARE A NEW CREATURE! Stop the lies. The devil could not have stolen our glory in any way. Stop the unbelief. Stop today.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord! / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 04/07/2017) Having A Servant Spirit / Who Was Allah Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.