Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,795 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk (54537 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Fummylola: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

And so is he paying rent undecided
Better person will stock up the house with provision n wont touch it ... you know how hard it is to allow someone live in your own house .. not a lot can do it
So he should have compromised on that bloody milk .. bet he wished he didn't touch it grin

Wicked soul , and you will call yourself a woman .

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Lalas247(f): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Fummylola:

Wicked soul , and you will call yourself a woman .
Coming from a dreg who was advising a lady not to tell her hubby about her cheating ways ...

Stay off my mention undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by luminouz(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

And so is he paying rent undecided
Better person will stock up the house with provision n wont touch it ... you know how hard it is to allow someone live in your own house .. not a lot can do it
So he should have compromised on that bloody milk .. bet he wished he didn't touch it grin
*sighs* u still don't understand DAT d milk thing is not d issue......its d woman! She doesn't want him around! Because they are feeding him? I doubt it......he said in another post that d family is really doing well n d wife owns a provision store! He used his last card to buy DAT tin of milk o.......
Am not supporting him or anything but I have been in his shoes before lala. A good Samaritan took me in n feed d Bleep outta me.....never let me even feel I was a stranger from another tribe.....I wanted out on several occasions but she said no...she wasn't complaining! She got me work n when I saved enough...I left. She was my best aunty till she died( she had no kids)
Another stranger took a bullet for me lala...saved my freaking life at it at the expense of his own!( this was just before I met d aunty above)
My point is I have never turned anyone who needed my help away because I knew how it felt being helpless....what I do is I accommodate them n help them get on their feet(through any assistance like job or connection) so they can stay independent... They always leave after...only a sissy(have not encountered one) would still stay after DAT!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by fm7070: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Why should you be a parasite on someone who host you.
They saw you as an heavy burden on them.
If you added value to their life or they see prospect in you
or they saw that you are trying your best, they may not react that way.
Good luck as you face life in its raw form.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Romanus123: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2017
you called it "Ordinary milk" even when you couldn't afford it, that showed disrespectful. I will advise you to look for another accommodation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Jackeeh:

Relocate to calabar. I'll accommodate you.

Good one, happy birthday mate.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Lushka(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
MMotimo:

Humility is a virtue you should embrace. Your topic " ordinary" is a turn off. When somebody is giving you something they don't owe you, you don't get to dictate what is ordinary or not. If it were ordinary, you should have bought your own milk. The fact that you have a roof over your head after your eviction is due to their generosity and who knows how big the apartment is but still they invited you in.

If your hosts say an extra spoon of milk is too much to stomach and they are causing drama because of that, you have 2 options:

Start to buy your own food or contribute to feeding and hope they will allow you decide your own quantity of consumption
Leave their house

You don't get to decide what is ordinary in another person's house.
You nailed it. The Op sounds as an igrate and his write up oozes of a very arrogant fellow. The milk is jst his little annoying attitude that triggered the revolt....... "you even bought milk with your last card"
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Paretomaster(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
idu1:
They don start season 4.

Yes, it's out today, can't Wait download it in HD today
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs* u still don't understand DAT d milk thing is not d issue......its d woman! She doesn't want him around! Because they are feeding him? I doubt it......he said in another post that d family is really doing well n d wife owns a provision store! He used his last card to buy DAT tin of milk o.......
Am not supporting him or anything but I have been in his shoes before lala. A good Samaritan took me in n feed d Bleep outta me.....never let me even feel I was a stranger from another tribe.....I wanted out on several occasions but she said no...she wasn't complaining! She got me work n when I saved enough...I left. She was my best aunty till she died( she had no kids)
Another stranger took a bullet for me lala...saved my freaking life at it at the expense of his own!!!!
My point is I have never turned anyone who needed my help away because I knew how it felt being helpless....what I do is I accommodate them n help them get on their feet(through any assistance like job or connection) so they can stay independent... They always leave after...only a sissy(have not encountered one) would still stay after DAT!
I know you would never take ish like that for granted .. but we have to hear both sides
I too had friends live with me ..
Even a girl was going through stuff with her mum she ran away came to mine .. I came bk from work this girl was in my pant, bra and rib ( expensive one o ) she cleaned out food in my fridge .. yes yes whatever me don't care I don't joke with my things (3 ppl have stayed with me now they have ruined it for anyone else cause now I can't do it it's a sorry no space in my yard grin ).anyway so we had a fight
Till today we still on n off due to that .. like it may be petty but u don't give someone your home without expecting them to act accordingly ..

Has he begged them ??

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by jieta: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2017
snowblaq:

...grow up....stop being indimidated by successful ladies....hating doesn't pay..get something doing Mr Man.
sweetheart am not the OP and i don't need your advice.

am not being intimidate by any so call successful woman, just because you are fortunate or should i say lend a helping hand should give you an opportunity to make vile comment,life does not end today guest tomorrow you find your self in such situation you won't come here to seek help.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by YelloweWest: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Nairaboi:

Now let me tell you a fact. If every dime you give out to friends is reported back to your wife, then you are not a man. You dare call me small boy? haha! You are a wicked person does not mean everyone will be like you.
The fact is you cannot help everybody. I grew up in a house only to realize most of the people i used to see around were not my siblings but children from 'the streets' my parents took in, sent to school, feed them, gave them shelter, and my mum never had an qualms with that even though they were managing they knew they would survive. So before you come at me, share your experience of how you have helped in your own little way.
its people like you that would see an accident victim and walk pass them.
Pls stick to the discussion. I don't know you, you don't know me either.
I don't have time to go off point.
The op is ungrateful and lazy. I see no reason why an able-bodied man won't be able to feed himself day to day month to month.
He had accommodation problem. Not feeding.

3spoons of milk in another man's house... if I'm the wife he will leave my house that minute.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Most people are not as kind as your Aunty. In most cases people have a limit like: 2, 3 or 4 months before they snap and tell the squatter to leave. He should have limited it to just accommodation and not feeding.

luminouz:

Another stranger took a bullet for me lala...saved my freaking life at it at the expense of his own!( this was just before I met d aunty above)
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by snowblaq(f): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
jieta:
sweetheart am not the OP and i don't need your advice.

am not being intimidate by any so call successful woman, just because you are fortunate or should i say lend a helping hand should give you an opportunity to make vile comment,life does not end today guest tomorrow you find your self in such situation you won't come here to seek help.

1. I wasn't making any vile comment..last i checked..you were the one hating on a female cos she asked a mam to get up and work....so stop being intimidated...take her advice..work too so that you do not keep feeling any lady that makes a comment is doing so 'cos she has money

2. Please speak English and stop contradicting yourself.

Happy Holidays
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by olu77(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes I understand .. if they were bad ppl they wouldn't open their home to him in the first place..
At the end of the day to him it might be milk .. but there maybe underline things he did or didn't do and the milk was the last straw as they felt maybe he wasn't grateful ..

That's true but they gave up on him. There is no doubt he needed to be chased out of his comfort zone to activate whatever is in him that will lead him to greatness but one of the couples should also be considerate and follow up on him, especially the man. Many times those we think will amount to nothing became the best while we are there hustling. If tomorrow, this man becomes very successful, the wife will try to pressurise the husband into seeking favour from him.

According to King Solomon in the Bible: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

Also, the man that has fallen need not worry as much as those who think they are standing. Whatever good we start we should endure till the end though we are human and I'll admit 100% it's not easy.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by luminouz(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

I know you would never take ish like that for granted .. but we have to hear both sides
I too had friends live with me ..
Even a girl was going through stuff with her mum she ran away came to mine .. I came bk from work this girl was in my pant, bra and rib ( expensive one o ) she cleaned out food in my fridge .. yes yes whatever me don't care I don't joke with my things (3 ppl have stayed with me now they have ruined it for anyone else cause now I can't do it it's a sorry no space in my yard grin ).anyway so we had a fight
Till today we still on n off due to that .. like it may be petty but u don't give someone your home without expecting them to act accordingly ..

Has he begged them ??
Lala......forget d milk issue.....I can use as many spoons as I want....y not him
The only thing I might ha e issues with is his personality....then I do my best to make sure he gets on his feet ASAP so I can have peace of mind!!! As soon as he is OK....he leaves. Simple!
Lemme ask u this! If its d wife's relative u think 9 or 20 shovels of milk would make her yell Like DAT? Or make d husband drive d guy out Its more than d spoon....its about not enough love!!! I have been through hell n I don't really judge people who don't have enough!!!

Back to ur own case.....ur friend felt comfortable enough to be in ur things...wuz why she did it....simply tell her with love u don't like it n she won't do it!
Another geh u said fried 6eggs got me laughing!!! I don't eat eggs DAT much n definitely not 6!!! They feel comfortable with u datz all...
My advice If u see they are leeches....endure n .help them get on the feet,so they can move out!
If they now refused...go gangster on them!!
All this talk of help n compassion is making feel emotional this morning( memories of 2 good souls who died to save mine keeps coming back) n I just wanna leave this topic....
Luminouz OUT!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Lalas247(f): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

Lala......forget d milk issue.....I can use as many spoons as I want....y not him
The only thing I might ha e issues with is his personality....then I do my best to make sure he gets on his feet ASAP so I can have peace of mind!!! As soon as he is OK....he leaves. Simple!
Lemme ask u this! If its d wife's relative u think 9 or 20 shovels of milk would make her yell Like DAT? Or make d husband drive d guy out Its more than d spoon....its about not enough love!!! I have been through hell n I don't really judge people who don't have enough!!!

Back to ur own case.....ur friend felt comfortable enough to be in ur things...wuz why she did it....simply tell her with love u don't like it n she won't do it!
Another geh u said fried 6eggs got me laughing!!! I don't eat eggs DAT much n definitely not 6!!! They feel comfortable with u datz all...
My advice If u see they are leeches....endure n .help them get on the feet,so they can move out!
If they now refused...go gangster on them!!
All this talk of help n compassion is making feel emotional this morning( memories of 2 good souls who died to save mine keeps coming back) n I just wanna leave this topic....
Luminouz OUT!!!
Lumi oya kill me
Kill me now sad
Kai u just suck my blood for here on a Monday morning lol

Ok we don disagree to agree grin
Oya come make I hold u small .. no vex
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by luminouz(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2017
NubiLove:
Most people are not as kind as your Aunty. In most cases people have a limit like: 2, 3 or 4 months before they snap and tell the squatter to leave. He should have limited it to just accommodation and not feeding.

I know bro...n sadly this forum reminds me of that too....
She was an angel.....she found me unconscious with bullet wounds....she saved my life bro!
D man before her took bullets too....n died!! I never knew his name or whether he had family!!!
Its been 6 years now n I thought I have forgotten d incident till this thread dredged it up!!!
I resolved to help as many people as I can before I die too!
Need to leave this thread.. Am feeling fvcking messed up emotionally this morning!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by okayode1(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
NA BY FORCE TO STAY LAGOS... GO BACK VILLAGE IF THINGS ARE NOT WORKING OUT FOR U THERE . WHEN FASHOLA/ AMBODE DEPOT U NOW, U GO SHOUT SAY NA UNA ANCESTORS DEVELO LAGOS
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by thotianna: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

He said he bought d last tin of milk na....last line of his post!!! Anyways I am done with his case!!!
He bought another milk after the wife complained. he wasn't the one that bought the one where he took 3 spoons.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by lordpreceey: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2017
oga you couldn't pay your rent, a friend took you in and you suddenly stopped feeding yourself?
pls be reasonable. times are hard biko. remember Buhari is still Nigeria's president.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Zabilon007(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
ifyalways:
PS: they were nice to you in the early days because they probably thought you would :
Bath and leave the house every morning to your place of work
The arrangement was a temporal one. Two weeks maybe, and you are gone.

You rather mistook their generosity as being made landlord of the house and even going to the woman's provision store to help.

Bringing the age thing just goes to show you are full of dry, empty pride. Dem dey use age or seniority collect tin of milk or money for bank?

Grand master! I doff my hat for You
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by thotianna: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2017
But for somebody that is six years older than an average married man, the OP does things like a mumu sha.
how will you just stay at home doing 'boy boy' for your married friend then sit down in his wife's shop doing overgrown sales boy and you expect them to not be angry.
your behaviour showed that you were not ready to move out anytime soon, always at home or in shop and never going to work in a good job that can help you save cash and rent your own house. of course they will get fed up and throw you out.
I know people like the OP. they contribute virtually nothing to the place they stay but have expensive tastes. one lived with us before. anytime we want to go to the beach he will call his girlfriend to come over and join our trip knowing fully well that he won't contribute a dime to the gate fee of 1000naira per head or to buying refreshments. he also loved selecting food like kilode. will tell you he hates eba or pap that is cheap and he prefers semo or poundo yam and quaker oats.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Learn your lesson - don't be a leach on people, accommodation + feeding would lead to disrespect. At your relative's place, try to leave it at accommodation alone.

stressedout:
my closest relative is in calabar. i am in lagos

modify: please all the insult am getting is not called for. am on my way to calabar. you people are mean!
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by olu77(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

I know bro...n sadly this forum reminds me of that too....
She was an angel.....she found me unconscious with bullet wounds....she saved my life bro!
D man before her took bullets too....n died!! I never knew his name or whether he had family!!!
Its been 6 years now n I thought I have forgotten d incident till this thread dredged it up!!!
I resolved to help as many people as I can before I die too!
Need to leave this thread.. Am feeling fvcking messed up emotionally this morning!!!

Luminouz, I yam the one that heleped you took the first bullet, cry cry it was painful but I yaf not dead. cry cry. Oya I will pm my account number grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
quentin06:
Its Time To Move, That Woman Wants You To Grow Into A Man.
Its A Shame To Squat For 6yrs.
Leave Dat House To Ur Own Space Even If Its A Batcher.

You my friend have a comprehension problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by nkemdi89(f): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
NubiLove:

He got so comfortable with the married couple that he forgot that his number one priority was to get his own accomodation... they ended up housing and also feeding him.
They even tried, is not easy feeding a large male horse with voracious appetite, he doesn't know milk is a luxury now .
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by DukeNija(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2017
oubi:

U sit down and type rubbish under the guise of Christianity.

Why not accommodate the op. That's all

I laugh at your ignorance. Judging from your response, I know you are struggling to survive and make ends meet. The anger in you will consume you. People who think like you remain at the same level till they die. I am currently looking for someone to cook and assist my mom with her school and if @op was a lady I would have contacted her immediately. You know nothing!
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by jieta: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2017
snowblaq:

1. I wasn't making any vile comment..last i checked..you were the one hating on a female cos she asked a mam to get up and work....so stop being intimidated...take her advice..work too so that you do not keep feeling any lady that makes a comment is doing so 'cos she has money

2. Please speak English and stop contradicting yourself.

Happy Holidays
smile...... lets get to business.

maybe hating has another definition.....most of you female lack manners, and from your response am sure you are one of them.... am not lazy and find it awkward seeking help from female.

you have problem with comprehension not me contradicting my self.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by DukeNija(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2017
thotianna:
But for somebody that is six years older than an average married man, the OP does things like a mumu sha.
how will you just stay at home doing 'boy boy' for your married friend then sit down in his wife's shop doing overgrown sales boy and you expect them to not be angry.
your behaviour showed that you were not ready to move out anytime soon, always at home or in shop and never going to work in a good job that can help you save cash and rent your own house. of course they will get fed up and throw you out.
I know people like the OP. they contribute virtually nothing to the place they stay but have expensive tastes. one lived with us before. anytime we want to go to the beach he will call his girlfriend to come over and join our trip knowing fully well that he won't contribute a dime to the gate fee of 1000naira per head or to buying refreshments. he also loved selecting food like kilode. will tell you he hates eba or pap that is cheap and he prefers semo or poundo yam and quaker oats.

Well I think I agree with you. I guess he has learnt his lesson. There's no free thing, not even in Freetown.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Freethought:
Well, OP stressdout, I did not go through all the pages but if you are still in lagos, I can help you and take you in. I will even feed you for free. Only on two. Conditions...

1. You won't stay more than 8months

2. You must be doing something ( I don't need you to contribute to the provision of groceries, I just want you to get something doing so that you can save and get a place of your own after 8months).

If you think you can cope with the above conditions, PM me ASAP.
God will enlarge ur coast bro! I just ope he is still reading the comments and has read urs!
We are humans before anithing else.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by SHOCK7(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2017
StevensJojo:

Lol.I saw your first response.When you waited for a while and didnt get a reply you came to edit it to see if youl get a rise from me.
Well sir iv noticed you.You can now enjoy the rest of your holidays.
Well replied no using insolent remark 4rom u,but why didn't u put a pro. pic Na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.