Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,555 members, 7,926,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:40 PM

Unilag Postgraduate 2017/2018 Entrance Past Questions&Answers (V.Sure Admission) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate 2017/2018 Entrance Past Questions&Answers (V.Sure Admission) (732 Views)

Please Can Anyone Give Me Copies Of National Common Entrance Past Questions? / Nigerian Universities And Their Catchment Areas: Sure Admission Chances / Unilag Postgraduate 2017/2018:How To Make Payment &Complete Form Yourself EASILY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Postgraduate 2017/2018 Entrance Past Questions&Answers (V.Sure Admission) by evershine17: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
That Unilag Postgraduate (PG) form 2017 is on sale is late news. It has become talk of the town offline while trending online at least among intending students. However, I would like to ask you if you just want to make up the number of applicants who coughed N22,550 to Unilag wide IGR purse and by extension Buhari's TSA or be among the few that would be counted shortlisted for the programme. If you are of the latter continue reading and if you are of the former please park well!
I have seen several threads and blogposts (even if the blogger's ordinary first degree is questionable) bandying Unilag PG Past Questions and Solutions and even ready made admission around in the cyberspace. Sir/ma let me shock you that Unilag PG admission is not a stroll in the park and mere mastering past questions and answers is no longer enough to gain admission. Last year qualifying questions of management, LLM and some departments in Engineering I was privy to revealed a crystal clear deviation from the norm. For instance, the entrance exam questions for MSc. Management were a far cry from what it used to be. There were 40 Management questions and mere 10 questions each in Mathematics and English all in 45 minutes (i.e about 45 secs allotted to each question) as against the previous year where each had almost same number of questions. Same went for MBA, MILR, Chemical Engineering (PGD & MSc.), MIT, MSc. Computer (infact, they wrote twice), Mechanical, LLM, MILD to mention a few. Thank goodness we were able to prepare our candidates very well both with and beyond past questions; after the exam especially when their results were released I and some of our "Sure Success" team members (Barrister, Bonfere, Afa, Tommy etc) had to switch off our phones for days because we cannot answer "thank you" calls all day after all all glory should go to God only. Besides, we needn't dwell too much on yesterday which is gone when tomorrow is another day.
This year we have a far better package made affordable for all prospective PG students, there is the updated past questions, quality answers by scholars, short revision notes and learning videos in some cases (not in all cases). This package is deliverable via online pdf copy and links sent after payment. There is also another package called online hands on class (e-Class) for people who are too busy or have distance issues and of course there is the conventional face to face classes so you are at liberty to choose anyone as you like it (Says Shakespeare) of course there are limited spaces so subscribe now to start early. Please note that Unilag knows how to humiliate even a first degree five-pointer in the qualifying examination while a thirdie (one who graduated with 3rd class) that prepared well would be given merit admission in his stead. To this end you are advised in your best interest to stand on the shoulders of giants and see very far (a la Isaac Newton).
For more detail on the past questions and these other packages send a Whatsapp enquiry message only to: 0809 832 1352 or click here >>>>http://unilagadmissionlead.com.ng/2017/06/23/order-unilag-post-graduate-qualifying-2017-2018-quality-past-questions-answers/
Hope this helps smiley wink cheesy.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2017/2018 Entrance Past Questions&Answers (V.Sure Admission) by mamatayour(f): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Abeg park well and stop lying about your yeye past questions
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2017/2018 Entrance Past Questions&Answers (V.Sure Admission) by evershine17: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
mamatayour:
Abeg park well and stop lying about your yeye past questions
I changed my mind the moment I saw your profile and discovered you are one of those frustrated negative e-rats. You have over 500 posts and the largest chunks are negatives comments about post of others all the way. A click on your Nairaland ID gave you out. People are obtaining PGD, MSc., MPhil and Phd and using our well researched admission solution as bridge to their dream school for further study; you are here writing unfounded balderdash. Did you or yours use our solution and it failed you?. Please note this, applicant this year (with our solution) = PG student next year (most def.by God's grace) = Second or third degree holder upper year depending on programme; what are you adding to your questionable certificate?. May I not be spectator cum mere commentator in the market square of life (Amen). Just keep on keeping on with your negative mindset!
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2017/2018 Entrance Past Questions&Answers (V.Sure Admission) by mamatayour(f): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
evershine17:

I changed my mind the moment I saw your profile and discovered you are one of those frustrated negative e-rats. You have over 500 posts and the largest chunks are negatives comments about post of others all the way. A click on your Nairaland ID gave you out. People are obtaining PGD, MSc., MPhil and Phd and using our well researched admission solution as bridge to their dream school for further study; you are here writing unfounded balderdash. Did you or yours use our solution and it failed you?. Please note this, applicant this year (with our solution) = PG student next year (most def.by God's grace) = Second or third degree holder upper year depending on programme; what are you adding to your questionable certificate?. May I not be spectator cum mere commentator in the market square of life (Amen). Just keep on keeping on with your negative mindset!
are u done? Efiko

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer 21 Common Exam Questions / 4 Countries With The Easiest Visa Procedures For International Students. / BREAKING: JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Tertiary Institutions & Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.