Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,595 members, 7,979,003 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:17 PM

President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso (1145 Views)

Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2017

- Kwankwaso hints that President Buhari's health cannot stop his second term

- The ex-All Progressive Congress says he does not see a problem in President Buhari going for a new term

- Kwankwaso recently got bashed for opposing calls for the arrest of Arewa youths that issued quit notice to Igbos

Former Kano state governor Rabiu Kwankwaso has said President Muhammadu Buhari should go for a second term in office.

Kwankwaso said this in an interview with Leadership newspaper which was published on Saturday, June 24.

He said: “Of course, President Muhammadu Buhari is going for second term and if he’s going for second term he should be allowed to go for second term. What is the problem in that? I don’t see any problem with that.”

Kwankwaso said the northern elders stopped an attempt to prevent President Buahri from going for a second term.

“Of course, that’s what I’m telling you. Second term of Mr. President, so many people, some close to him wanted to uproot him, we said no,” he said.

Kwankwaso brushed aside President Buhari’s health status, saying it does not stop him from running for a second term.

“...Because you see somebody smiling doesn’t mean he’s well. Because somebody is in the hospital, it doesn’t mean that somebody who is not in the hospital is healthier than him.

"So, I don’t think we should be going into the details of that. Only God knows who is sick. Only God knows who will die, and we should leave it at that.”

NAIJ.com recently reported that Kwanwakso, a presidential hopeful, came under fire for opposing the call for the arrest of the northern youths who issued a three-month notice to Igbo people living in the region.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state had ordered that the youths should be arrested after nothing had been done for days.

On Thursday, June 22 in Abuja, Kwankwaso reportedly declared his opposition to the call for the arrest of the youths.

Instead, he urged that the youths should be engaged in dialogue.

https://www.naij.com/1111770-president-buhari-a-second-term-kwankwaso.html
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2017
maybe president of arewa republic undecideddefinitely not president federal republic of Nigeria

kwankwasiya pls I beg u in the name of Allah...u and ur colleagues should have pity on we the masses cry cry
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by sarrki(m): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2017
When that bridge come Nigerians will decide

Kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Yeligray(m): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2017
U want Nigerians money to finish for dat man hospital bill.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by hardeycute(m): 1:07am On Jun 25, 2017
?

I don't know what to type ?

Please I want to know what do this set of people take us for ?Buhari has not finished the first term not even talking of how woeful he has perform.

We need expatriate to take over our government or rather still a BENEVOLENT dictator

They do not want the status quo to change

Another solution is to make government less attractive and strengthening of the institution to reduce corruption.

All thanks to the government because they have actually embroiled us which has favor them from having a formidable opposition.

An average Nigerian is irrational facilitated by the society he finds himself .

Let us begin from somewhere, everyone of us has a stake and a quota to contribute. Let us put an end to racism,ethnic segregation, religion bigotry and intolerance.

Why do I think sometimes NL mods do play to the gallery with some of the posts on FP.Why do I think in expense of profit making NL is creating division among us.

The truth is we have a common enemy which is our leaders rulers deviate from being sentimental and become pragmatic.

NCAN member denouncing his membership

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by evanscheck(m): 1:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Who is this fool speaking . its bad enough that the change mantra decieved Nigerian into dreaming .. And now he is saying we shud continue dreaming .. Dis man shud rot in the bottomless abyss
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by sarrki(m): 1:13am On Jun 25, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
maybe president of arewa republic undecideddefinitely not president federal republic of Nigeria

kwankwasiya pls I beg u in the name of Allah...u and ur colleagues should have pity on we the masses cry cry

Are they God ?

Only God can have Mercy in whom he choose

Romans 9:15

" N he said to moses I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on, I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion on " Thus saith thy lord of host
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Igboesika: 1:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Buhari will rule animals in the zoo forever not umuchineke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Eazybay(m): 1:21am On Jun 25, 2017
sarrki:

Are they God ?

" N he said to moses I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on, I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion on " Thus saith thy lord of host

It's only God dat can have mercy Pls try to comprehend passages without nailing ur brains to the cross.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by sarrki(m): 1:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Igboesika:

As at now uncle

You have to live with it

He your commander in chief right now
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by sarrki(m): 1:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Eazybay:

It's only God dat can have mercy Pls try to comprehend passages without nailing ur brains to the cross.

Mr comprehension tell us the meaning of pity ?
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by mekaboy(m): 1:50am On Jun 25, 2017
He has gone for 2nd term in UK hospital, unless u want him to for for 3rd term.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Ncsamuel(m): 2:04am On Jun 25, 2017
His 2nd term will either be daura or london
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Paperwhite(m): 2:24am On Jun 25, 2017
A "Change" that was a disaster? Nigeria is yet to recover from the unimaginable catastrophe Buhari have wreaked on its national life yet some people are still clamouring for a continuation of this misery Chai! Oh Nigeria-what ailieth thee? Even Buhari's chronic zombies are also tired of him.See northerners? No matter how bad their own is,they still give their full support.
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Paperwhite(m): 2:29am On Jun 25, 2017
sarrki:

Are they God ?

Did God had mercy on Pharoah,Nebucadenezza & other despotic kings in the time of old Even Moses that you referred to was not spared by God when he innocently became a demi-god to himself for just a moment.Stop quoting Bible out of point.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:36am On Jun 25, 2017
IF PMB1523 CONTESTS IN 2019.
HE WILL ASSUREDLY WIN
BY THE POWER OF INSHA ALLAH.
I JUST CONFIRMED MOST OF THE POSTERS ABOVE ME DON'T HAVE PVC.
LONG LIVE PMB1523
LONGER LIVE THE APC
LONGEST LIVE NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Evablizin(f): 3:28am On Jun 25, 2017
Stori
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Even buhari himself would not want to rule come 2019..
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by YOUNGrapha(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2017
sarrki:

Are they God ?

amen pastor sarrki shocked

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2017
This country really has shameless people without heads. A man who is so sick to even address any people. The last time I saw him I pitied him. Shrunk in size and voice. Not like the man did well. Not like he blessed Nigerians with good governance. I hold him responsible for the level of hate around Nigeria now. A people deserve a leader they get.
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by sigmundfreud(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2017
He's currently on 2nd term...in UK!
These political elites with brain farts don tire me.
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by uboma(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Kwankwaso should shut his mouth.

Nigerians will decide who to preside over the country during the next polls.

APC has brought nothing but hardships to Nigerians.....
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by SalamRushdie: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2017
People like Kwankwaso are those that want Buhari dead so they can use his name to negotiate their own candidacy in 2019
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Jabioro: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2017
I supported him, President Buhari should go for second, third and fourth term, he can even die there I see no problem according to Kwankwaso ..Aso rock has become northerners inheritance ..Talking like if he is having impairment (aphasia) speech illness..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by OgaBuhari: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Buhari is an old rotten monkey. TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by SalamRushdie: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
IF PMB1523 CONTESTS IN 2019.

HE WILL ASSUREDLY WIN

BY THE POWER OF INSHA ALLAH.

I JUST CONFIRMED MOST OF THE POSTERS ABOVE ME DON'T HAVE PVC.

LONG LIVE PMB1523

LONGER LIVE THE APC

LONGEST LIVE NIGERIA

Despite all that has been invested in your education you have refused to have sense nor be realistic..
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Enemy of democracy on rampage. ..I know this is political statement before your people declare fatwa on your head. .
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by Funlord2(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2017
Igboesika:

Who is ruling you now? Buhari/osibanjo! So does that not make you a wild animal based on what you wrote up there? The ignorance and density most of you strange confused jews display through your posts is just amazing! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by pauljumbo(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Kwankwaso is more dangerous to the society than Evans

You see the trauma we as a nation and the old man buhari is going through you still asking him to contest
Re: President Buhari Should Go For A Second Term – Kwankwaso by badmrkt(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2017
More like third medical tour.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Man May Be The Governor Of Anambra State In 2017 / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Turned Down Interview With Channelstv / OPC To IPOB Chief: Stop Attacking Obasanjo, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.