Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,447 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted (8671 Views)

Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time / How Can Man Be Sinless? / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by oglalasioux(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2017
felixomor:

This is the meaning of speaking the truth. undecided

I understand how you feel. You believe atheists have not murdered enough to match the Jewish annihilation of Palestine. Or the senseless murders of the jihad. Or the heartless murders of the crusades.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by felixomor: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2017
oglalasioux:

I understand how you feel. You believe atheists have not murdered enough to match the Jewish annihilation of Palestine. Or the senseless murders of the jihad. Or the heartless murders of the crusades.

Not even a tenth of atheist murders.
19-20th century alone o.

Staggering.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Amhappy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hier:

well, am using this point to reach out to you, not to answer your previous question. Do you know God for yourself is my question, do you know God personally, everyone reads the Bible, even muslims knows the bible, but like my question is, do you know God or have you had an encounter with God, I think that's what I meant

Yes I know God personally and I have a relationship with Him.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by GoodMuyis(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
ThePrinceOfLuzz:
I don't remember inviting you to quote me or coming to complain to you that I need an argument. Stay clear of my mention next time, Mr "reasonable fellow". undecided

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=GoodMuyis post=57977517][/quote] And what's this nonsense? undecided
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by ultimate77(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Hier:

Matthew 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

This should answer your question

Once the tree is good, it becomes good, if the tree becomes bad, it is totally bad, so you either give your life to Christ and start living right and God would see a good tree.
That never attempted my question. Bros try again. Ur response is somehow conflicting
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2017
ultimate77:
Can we relate Galatians 6vs 7 with 2cor 5 vs 17

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

A man can sow maize, sure he would reap maize Gal6:7

The same man can clear the maize, and start over again,
this time let's say millet 2corin5:17

Assuming there was another farmer who planted millet from the onset, he(2nd farmer) would have a quicker harvest compared to the 1st farmer that planted maizeplantedaize while others are Planting millet. I think think you should like this graphics.

My phones screen is quite bad

reading this should be clearer now

Matthew 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his
fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his
fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the
heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man
out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
This should answer your question
Once the tree is good, it becomes good, if the tree
becomes bad, it is totally bad, so you either give
your life to Christ and start living right and God
would see a good tree.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by ultimate77(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hier:

A man can sow maize, sure he would reap maize Gal6:7

The same man can clear the maize, and start over again,
this time let's say millet 2corin5:17

Can u please read gal 6:1-7 and explain the context again.
Or ask the holy spirit for insight about the 2 scriptures.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Mujtahida: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
The Jews based on the old testament verses that says that no man can die for the sin of another rejected Jesus. Christianity is a gigantic, colossal fraud. The old testament has no basis in history. There's no part of the earth that has been subjected to more archaeological surveys than history and guess what? They've found nothing like the temple, the kingdom of David or Solomon etc.

God is personal to everyman. Jesus lived his life. In fact he guided jealously against anyone trying to impose on him. Yet today they say we should give our lives to Jesus. Jesus never even said that sh!t. In any case I gave my life and I took it back when I realised that jesus has no living presence. He's a dead abstraction, a lifeless idea. Let all men live their lives : if it is good, fine, if it is bad, fine.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Halleluhia
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Halleluhia
Mujtahida:
The Jews based on the old testament verses that says that no man can die for the sin of another rejected Jesus. Christianity is a gigantic, colossal fraud. The old testament has no basis in history. There's no part of the earth that has been subjected to more archaeological surveys than history and guess what? They've found nothing like the temple, the kingdom of David or Solomon etc.

God is personal to everyman. Jesus lived his life. In fact he guided jealously against anyone trying to impose on him. Yet today they say we should give our lives to Jesus. Jesus never even said that sh!t. In any case I gave my life and I took it back when I realised that jesus has no living presence. He's a dead abstraction, a lifeless idea. Let all men live their lives : if it is good, fine, if it is bad, fine.
Mujtahida:

Jesus is not fully a man

Jesus was first a Spirit, so we can say Jesus is a Spirit.

God created us as Spirit in His image and likeness, God is not man, so the image of God is a Spirit.

The problem is, this spirit in man died, and Jesus came to give us that spirit. And that's where born again comes from. Born again means you are born as a flesh, and Jesus (another form/ appearance or manifestation of God among men is giving us that Spirit that died in us. So, no one can save except God (another manifestation of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today / What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? / When Was The Last Time You Went To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.