Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo (862 Views)

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo by morereb10: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Manchester United player, Memphis Depay, 23 and Steve Harvey's step daughter, Lori Harvey, 22, are now engaged. The two who have been dating for about a year, got engaged while on vacation in California.

I mean is had for you to see someone that changes her surname to his step father but Lori did after Steve Harvey married her mother. Is it not because of money and popularity? I guess money can really do all things.

Depay proposed to Lori on Saturday and guess what!!! Yes is the answer.

A very big congrats to the love birds.

More pics below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/man-united-player-memphis-depay.html

cc mynd44 ishilove lalasticlala missyb3

Re: Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo by holluikon(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
ITunes card needed; check my signature for details
Re: Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Money and the doors the name would open informed the change of name.
Re: Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Money and the doors the name would open informed the change of name.

Ego amaka
Re: Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo by uchetom(f): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Choi dier pickinss go fine sha oooooo
Re: Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo by Victornezzar: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
manu fans is dis not d next Ronaldo u guys wer talking about grin

(1) (Reply)

Real Men Are Like Fishermen / My 10 Intches Dick On Whatsapp Vedio Chat / Million-dollar Question: Will You Go Ahead And Marry Your Partner If..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.