Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? (6289 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Tunchi101(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Augustap:

Yea
alright o. didn't know married woman weren't allowed to share contacts
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Augustap(f): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tunchi101:
alright o. didn't know married woman weren't allowed to share contacts

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by luvyaself95(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
dbull1:
Back in 2011, I cari wan babe comot for d first time ooo. By d time wey I dey my fourth bottle of heineken, diz babe don already dey finish her sixth bottle of big stout (guinness). The next thing wey I hear " D bull, it's as if u don't like drinking?"

I just weak embarassed embarassed
She is stronger than you na
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Evablizin:
Are you a virgin?

It's not about u only. Nonvirgins don't like answering it. I can't marry a non Virgin so I always ask. Deflowering my bride in a 100$ a night suit in burj khalifa (the world tallest building) is an achievement to me.
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Evablizin(f): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
DrHoganObi:

It's not about u only. Nonvirgins don't like answering it. I can't marry a non Virgin so I always ask. Deflowering my bride in a 100$ a night suit in burj khalifa (the world tallest building) is an achievement to me.
wow i mean wow. You can't marry a lady who is not a virgin not bad, but are you a virgin?
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
kuuljay:
After knotting 3 straights she asked.... "Are you tired" that was the first time I went to work at 11 pm due to emergency,from there I travelled,sent a friend to collect my keys.thunder fire uromi girls!!!

Haba!
Why na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel / I Like Jealous Possesive Men / I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.